IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Home) Sunday October 21st

markjazzbassist

Hard watch for 80 mins that but I'll take winning ugly :)

Still think changes could have come sooner, it wasn't just the subs it was the fact we changed shape that finally unlocked the door, thought up to then the front four were very disappointing.

But well done in the end Marco for going for it, and well done the three subs. 

We got there in the end, fully deserved 3 points even if we did make it hard work. I feel like that was a bit of a rollercoaster.

My biggest concern is that we left Palace in it for so long and despite getting into lots of good positions we contrived to fuck them up royally.

We are a good side once again. We can really play and despite the first 80 minutes we have lots of game changers starting and on the bench. We have a big game keeper, at least one superb CB and then a whole host of quality around them with Marcos organisational skills getting the best out of them. Roll on next Sunday, lets embarrass them in their back yard!

Strange game. We didn’t okay badly, but it didn’t seem to quite click for a long time.

Second half we were much more positive and attacked with more power and speed. Zaha is a massive handful and caused problems, but I felt we dealt with him well.

Zouma is class player and we need to get him permanent.

great to see Lookmans body language when he came on, looked much more focused, and a great ball for Dom. Great to see those two score.