IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

• 3 weeks later...

This monster wwould help us at CB, and be an awesome addition if you wanted a no nonesense, play through pain type of player. Addmitingly only ever see him once in Euros against Portugal, and was unstoppable...never seen him for club so i dont know how consistant he is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Servet_Cetin

There are rumours that spurs are interested...Drogba discribe him as 'devilish' and the worst defender he has ever played against. Nothing/noone similar in the prem! And Drogba never normally has too many problems with defenders in the league, so this could could put the sh*ts up everyone!

Edited by tenaciousj

• 2 weeks later...

Iv just finished watching the CSKA match against Wolfsberg and Iv also watched a couple of their earlier CL matches and I have to say Iv been impressed by some of their youngsters. These arent official rumours, its more me seeing a player and thinking he could do a job etc etc.

Dzagoev is there main future star, I think he is in his teens and looks real quality and plays as a playmaker behind the main striker, so he probably wouldnt fit into the Everton way because of Felli and Cahill and Im pretty sure his transfer fee would put us out of reach.

Secondly Krasic had an absolute stormer today, ripping the FB to shreds and then scoring a screamer from about 25 yards so on that basis its kind of obvious why he looked good. Apart from that he likes to take on his man (something we dont have), he likes to play wide (we dont have too many of them), he is good in deadball situations (Not to many of them either), pretty rapid (dont have) but he may be a bit lazy which im sure Moyes could either drill out of him, or just take it as a downside with more potential upsides. He is also fairly young at 25 and has scored a goal every 4/5 games so far this season and 1 in 9ish throughout his career. However research that I have just done says that his price tag will also be pretty high (10-15mil) which is more than I thought but its a position we need and he has attributes that I would deem as desirable.

The last is Schennikov who is an 18yo LB and IMO would be good back up for Baines. He seems pretty good defensively although Im not to sure about going forward but Im sure hes no Hibbert in that respect. You would also expect his price tag to be pretty low and its a position that we are extremely short in.

As I said before its more of scout report than a rumour but I wouldnt be at all dissapointed if we were linked to any of them, especially the first 2 and I wouldnt be suprised to see them at bigger clubs (than CSKA) in the future.

• 1 month later...

Apparently to undergo a trial in the near future. Democratic Republic of the Congo player. His agent reckons he's the best player in Africa.

He had a trial at Arsenal last year and has just won the African Champions League and finished top scorer. He's been linked with Blackburn too.

Players who finish contract in June:

-Amr Zaki(Striker)

-Victor Obinna(Striker)

-Daniel Van Buyten(Center Back) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSIR6D9ynH8

-Ewerthon(Striker)

-Gai Assulin (Winger / Attacking midfielder)

-Per Krøldrup (Center Back)

-Nelson Rivas (Center Back)

Obinna and maybe Ewerthon i'd take...the others no thank you :)

Fellaini21, on 04 Jan 2010 - 13:58, said:

Decent player....very strong in the air apparently. Could be worth a punt .

LOL,

Take it were not interested in Ledley anymore what with Cardiff n that, and he seems to have been taken off the rumour list ( typical .... think he would become even better under Moyesy)

• 3 weeks later...

arteta agent seen with wenger in top london hotel , this was spotted a week ago by two blues working on extension to outer buildings of the hotel , lots of friendly handshakes , this rumour has been up then played down , it looks hower that fabregas is going arteta heading south .

I call bullshit.

• 3 weeks later...
04 Mar 2010 11:11:25

I have heard today that Everton are considering making a 25m bid for TWO Sporting Lisbon players, i do not know which ones but as long as they can raise 15–20m from player sales, then the bid is imminent.

This may mean Rodwell will be sacrificed by being sold to Arsenal, Chelsea or Man United, could this be why Everton are putting his fee up? this is just a personal view of mine!

Would this interest any Evertonians? Would you trade Rodwell for two of either Yannick, Veloso or Moutinho? I would imagine the two players that Moyes is interested in are two of these three?

ANON

Obvious or what hahaha

A load of cobblers but if it were true it would be very tempting as any two of the three mentioned would improve our current line up but if Rodwell turns out to be the player we think and hope he will be a player you build a squad around and will in my eyes be a great player for both club and country down the line so for me personally i would rather keep hold of Rodders as his value should only increase with his development.

Players who finish contract in June:

-Amr Zaki(Striker)

-Victor Obinna(Striker)

-Daniel Van Buyten(Center Back) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSIR6D9ynH8

-Ewerthon(Striker)

-Gai Assulin (Winger / Attacking midfielder)

-Nelson Rivas (Center Back)

Wouldnt mind Nelson Rivas as a backup squad player, similar to Yobo but not as good.

Per Kroldrup is awfull, theres a reason why he doesent even play for Fiorentina any more

Wouldnt mind Ewerthon or Obinna, both pacey front men.

wouldnt consider any of the others

Wasnt Moyes after Obinna for a loan deal last year in our striker shortage?

We know Per Kroldrup is awful, dont want to see him signed again!

Zaki.... No thanks.

Van Buyten rings a bell but i think its because hes a dirty bastard.

Ewerthon just sounds like a german saying Everton with a lisp

dunno about the others but think we have enough squad players (if theyre all fit at least!), looking for a solid RB, RM and Striker.

• 2 weeks later...

Heard that Arsenal are banking heavily on Cahill, with Bendtner likely to go to Bayern Munich.

Now before you disregard this. There is a couple of things you should know. Arsenal put in a big sum of money for a player, with 2 hours left in the transfer window it was reported, but the paper work didn't have time to go through.

Another hint, search Wenger and Cahill, look how much of a fan he has been of Timmy over the years.

How much would we get from Arsenal if they brought Cahill, which some think may be on the cards?

Heard that Arsenal are banking heavily on Cahill, with Bendtner likely to go to Bayern Munich.

Now before you disregard this. There is a couple of things you should know. Arsenal put in a big sum of money for a player, with 2 hours left in the transfer window it was reported, but the paper work didn't have time to go through.

Another hint, search Wenger and Cahill, look how much of a fan he has been of Timmy over the years.

How much would we get from Arsenal if they brought Cahill, which some think may be on the cards?

WAKE UP!

You are a toss. You know that right?

Yes Wenger was interested in Cahill a year or 2 ago, but Bolton slapped on a £20 million price tag for Cahill, and I doubt we would get anything from Cahill's transfer from Bolton to Arsenal. Got nothing to do with us.

Now bugger off.

ewerthon, van buyten,assulin

Craccer, is that who you want? Who you think we're looking at? or what you think will work?

Assulin is a bit of a talent, isnt he?? been reading up on him and lookin at some vids, he runs a bit like ronaldinho but is rapid aswell. His vision is immense!

This guy is expected to be a huge star in the future but prior to this post hadn't heard of him. Craccer, what your thoughts on him?

• 2 weeks later...

A bunch of transfer rumours coming from sources inside the club on GOT.

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/16559-Jermaine-Beckford./page18 That and the next page.

Apparently Beckford is a dead cert and will definitely sign.

LCAB (Who is probably THE best source for Everton on the web) has a couple of snippets on the next page.

Posted here as they are just rumours but I'd be more than inclined to trust in them.