IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

That'd be Hibbert gone if we sign him. Supposed to be a decently talented, balanced full-back, but I'm not sure how I feel about signing another right-back with Seamus being fairly young himself. Would probably rather just have Stones fill in when needed and have him gain as much first team experience as possible.

Guest blueboy122

It's a shame we didn't bother to ask him if he'd like to sign for us before applying for a work permit for him.

Please do not remind us of that embarrassment

Bloody hell. He'll be a good 'free' for teams to fight over.

Can see him going to Italy though. Suits their style and would be a top performer.

Edit: Wouldn't be surprised if United went in for him now. They're pretty weak in that area (Nani, Valenicia (more of an "engine") and Zaha (Going to Cardiff on loan)

Edited by tenaciousj

Dont shoot the messenger!!!

Heard a rumour from inside FF that Neil Taylor from Swansea is about to sign. Dont know how true this is but person who i heard it from is usually spot on.

I think he would be a great signing if fee is low, perfect cover for Baines whilst Oviedo is injured. He was touted as a £15m player before he got injured so could be a good addition.

Thoughts?

I think that is a re-regurgitated story from the last window ie lazy journalism. Martinez has said he wont be spending any large sums of money in this window so cannot see him doing that even with Oviedo out. I haven't seen anything of Indi but heard alot of good things about him. Mohamed Moalim on twitter and Peter McVitie have both said good things about in in recent times.

Another one to note (who I thought was going to Arsenal or Roma) is Barca B's Sanabria. Young, Paraguyan striker, looks a real prospect, has a £3m release cause in his contract, good friends with.....Gerard Deulofeu (whoever that is :P) and is apparantly looking for somewhere to start a real career with.

about to sign for Roma apparently. So i'll be watching his development even more.