IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Strange one I heard on the streets as it were.

Loan signing for next season is being lined up ..... Carlos Tevez.

:wind up: Am I being wound up a bit here?

yes I did see Romey's post. AND I do believe you Romey mate. But the bloody rumour will not go away and a few other folks have now mentioned it. :(

Kovacic aparently available for £8m from Inter. Not happy about lack of playing time. Liverpool very interested. If i was at Everton he'd be one of the first things i'd get sorted. FANTASTIC player. Potential to be a Super-superstar. Cant believe he could go across the park, would be devestated.

Kovacic aparently available for £8m from Inter. Not happy about lack of playing time. Liverpool very interested. If i was at Everton he'd be one of the first things i'd get sorted. FANTASTIC player. Potential to be a Super-superstar. Cant believe he could go across the park, would be devestated.

Wow. Inter are absolute idiots if they let this happen, especially after letting Coutinho go for buttons last season. Any team that grabs him will be getting an absolute bargain at that price.

Wow. Inter are absolute idiots if they let this happen, especially after letting Coutinho go for buttons last season. Any team that grabs him will be getting an absolute bargain at that price.

Fantastic player, no brainer for me.

He would be a mainstay in midfield for years and his sell on value would just go up and up!

Very unlkely but his is my ideal symmer.

lukaku

tadic

barry

colback/rodwell

martins indi.

Although I think deulofeu is a great prospect I dont think he is a finished article and he wastes opportunities.

The feyenord manager said that players like martins indi will have to move to more competitive leagues to develop.

Tadic has 14 goals and 12 assists in 36 appearences this season abd for a attacking mid I think he will add some goals and creativity to the team which occasionly we have been lacking.

Colback or rodwell would just be for squad rotation but I would prefer rodwell as I dont understabd the hype around colback.

Lukaku and barry would fill the starting positions that will be left when they leave.

No need to be condescending. And I'm pretty sure is preferred position is right wing anyway, even though he plays both sides.

nit sure it was intended as condescending, Tonka. Think Patto means "by the positioning" rather than "by the way" and by that means we have cover on the LW

Jordan Veretout - Nantes.

Been keeping an eye on him for a while and I think he'd be an excellent replacement for Osman. Similar size and build but reads the game well, athletic, tackles good, makes wonderful runs into the area, is incredibly two footed. Mild mannered, yet passionate, willingness to succeed and tekkers to boot.

Him alongside Barkley would be a dream.

I didnt know where to put it, so here it is.

Koval £6m

Martins-Indi £8.5m

Cleverley £6m

Lukaku £18m (be disappointed if we paid more)

Colback/Cork £3m

Dundee Trio £10m (view to rise, loaned back for season)

Jean-Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (free)

Ezequiel Rescaldani (free)

Good depth. Promising youngsters. A lot of 'home grown' players. There's £50m(+) gone that should improve squad depth, with resale.

I didnt know where to put it, so here it is.

Koval £6m

Martins-Indi £8.5m

Cleverley £6m

Lukaku £18m (be disappointed if we paid more)

Colback/Cork £3m

Dundee Trio £10m (view to rise, loaned back for season)

Jean-Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (free)

Ezequiel Rescaldani (free)

Good depth. Promising youngsters. A lot of 'home grown' players. There's £50m(+) gone that should improve squad depth, with resale.

We could get Martins-Indi for quite a bit less I'm sure. He's been really up and down this season.

I'm also thinking of possibilities for our transfer dealings for the end of the season. I reckon if our funds need to be mostly saved for one big spend on a top quality striker in the summer I'd be quite content for these to be our transfer dealings:

Lukaku (or another top quality striker)

Barry on a permanent deal

Colback/Mutch/Cork

& Deulofeu on loan again.

Add in someone like a Roberto Firmino as a Pienaar long term replacement and I'd be absolutely chuffed too.

I'm also thinking of possibilities for our transfer dealings for the end of the season. I reckon if our funds need to be mostly saved for one big spend on a top quality striker in the summer I'd be quite content for these to be our transfer dealings:

Colback/Mutch/Cork

Add in someone like a Roberto Firmino as a Pienaar long term replacement and I'd be absolutely chuffed too.

Id be very happy bringing those 2, as well as the rest. Mutch has really impressed me this season and Ive already stated my admiration of Cork. If we could get those 2 for the touted 8m of Cleverley (who I still rate) Id take them in a hearbeat

Colback/Mutch/Cork

My mouth is watering at the prospect of Roberto Firmino!

I have a quick question, and this isn't aimed at any of the recent rumours or posters, just a general one about this thread....

Isn't a rumour without a link just something that somebody has made up lol?

If even the most trashy website or paper hasn't rumoured it, then it's just some bloke saying who he would like us to sign? :P

I was watching them earlier on last year, not as much this.

Bakkali will be fantastic. He'll go a top '2' team in a big league, hes that good. And still VERY VERY young.

Depay is great. Went through a fabulous purple patch when I watched him. Havent kept tabs since.

Im like a scouting 'Dave'...

Hear > Find > Watch > Assess > Inform > Move on.

Only a handful I keep an eye on GR, by then theyve made big moves (Hazard) or disappeared completely.

Both will be very good player, Zakaria more so.

Aimed at me?

Yes. In a way.

Suppose it should be people linked, with no evidence or link to provide. However, where else can I expel my opinion or knowledge?

Why don't you start a thread in general football... "Ten's scouting thread."

To be honest I think this thread should just be loose links to EFC.

Keep doing what you're doing though, makes for interesting reading.

Yeah like you I only watched them in bits last year but you just knew they would be boss players.

I think Bakkali will go to a Madrid or Barca. But i think we'd be in with a shout for Depay. Would be an immense signing and a perfect replacement for pienaar.

Have you seen anything of the guy from Feynoord, Vilhena? (Sp?)

There seems to be a lot of immense youth players coming through in eredivise.

Why don't you start a thread in general football... "Ten's scouting thread."

To be honest I think this thread should just be loose links to EFC.

Keep doing what you're doing though, makes for interesting reading.

To be honest, it was Ten I primarily had in mind when I opened http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/25543-tts-foreign-football-thread/?hl=foreign

Aimed at me?

Yes. In a way.

Suppose it should be people linked, with no evidence or link to provide. However, where else can I expel my opinion or knowledge?

No not aimed at you mate. Was just wondering about the thread in general and the concept of it. I mean, in this day and age of technology and global reporting, can there actually exist a 'rumour without a link'? I'm thinking too deep about this aren't I haha? Just tell me to fuck off :P

I like reading the rumours anyway

Hatem Ben Arfa fell out with Pardew. Not training with the first team. Cheeky £5m bid!

4 years ago I wouldve bitten your hand off for him. Now... Not sure, been injured too much (serious injuries too) and not played enough. Rumours are the shite are after him too

Edited by Matt