IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

The lad dominated Pete. Every play went through him, loose balls always seemed to land at his feet. He was like a metronome just keeping them ticking.

I'd agree he done well worth the ball at his feet, but was a good yard behind everyone else. Doesn't have the brain to keep up like Barry does.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/bastian-schweinsteiger-of-manchester-united-and-ross-barkley-of-for-picture-id493044566

Didn't look over weight to me. And certainly not unfit, he ran rings around our midfield for 90 minutes. He kept the ball moving, he picked every loose ball and then scored three goals and kept a clean sheet.

Not dismissing the above, as I've only read this bit but I could have run rings around our midfield back then.

I thought he looked excellent at the Euros as well, certainly not unfit or not able to compete at the highest level.

He would be a like for like with Barry and the question is whether we want that. If Barry got a long term injury before the window I could see it going through.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/bastian-schweinsteiger-of-manchester-united-and-ross-barkley-of-for-picture-id493044566

Didn't look over weight to me. And certainly not unfit, he ran rings around our midfield for 90 minutes. He kept the ball moving, he picked every loose ball and then scored three goals and kept a clean sheet.

Look at the cockys hut on him on that photo. Granted to a none athlete it's nothing but he's bulky and not lean. We'll have to agree tondisagree here mate I thought his class shone through but he looked weighty and unfit that day.

He's talented at least I guess?

Yikes...

No he's not. He's fucking awful. Always has been. He'll do fuck all for months at a time and then hit a worldy and everyone will go on about he good he could be if he just applied himself bla bla bla. No. He's shit. I'd rather have Niasse and Kone playing up front for us, at the same time, than a shite Ballotelli.

If you couldn't tell, I think he's crap.

No he's not. He's fucking awful. Always has been. He'll do fuck all for months at a time and then hit a worldy and everyone will go on about he good he could be if he just applied himself bla bla bla. No. He's shit. I'd rather have Niasse and Kone playing up front for us, at the same time, than a shite Ballotelli.

If you couldn't tell, I think he's crap.

Agreed... If it wasn't for his antics putting himself in the spotlight the lad would be relatively unknown, not for me!

SCHWEINSTEIGER SPEAKS!

Bastian Schweinsteiger has spoken out about his current situation at Manchester United, and though he doesn't give any indication about his short-term future, the German says United will be his last European club.

CqnsNXUWEAAPIgC.jpg

Wonder how good his Mandarin is

https://twitter.com/BSchweinsteiger/status/768405415956717568/photo/1

Edited by Matt

There's some very very questionable rumors saying that Raiola is offering Balotelli to Everton and blablabla... I'm posting it here, because everyone including myself would be really annoyed if that thread got bumped up in the Rumor subforum.

it's already been posted here. just journo shit. no way in hell RK and Walsh are taking that hack of a player