IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

EL SHAARAWY LOANED TO ROMA
Italy forward Stephan El Shaarawy has joined Roma on loan from AC Milan.

Shame we didn't get in on that.
edit: and they've got a 10m buy clause at the end of the deal too :o incredible business!
Edited by Matt

Gary Cahill

Would you take him, Stones leave? Looking for game time.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/27/chelsea-gary-cahill-leave-club-euro-2016

in a heartbeat. 50m plus cahill is fine with me. solid player who took the fall for terry and ivanovic. he was the only decent defender on their backline (other than zouma) yet mou gave him the axe.

What would you guys say if we made a cheeky bid for Zlatan Ibrahimovich? He is on a free this summer and allowed to negotiate now. Yes he is 34 but he is still one of the 10 best strikers in the world. (if not top 5) He is also a winner. Has a mean win streak in him and will make everyone else step up to the plate.

Would be a hefty pay check but I think he would be worth it. Probably a solid 15-20 goals over a season.

What would you guys say if we made a cheeky bid for Zlatan Ibrahimovich? He is on a free this summer and allowed to negotiate now. Yes he is 34 but he is still one of the 10 best strikers in the world. (if not top 5) He is also a winner. Has a mean win streak in him and will make everyone else step up to the plate.

Would be a hefty pay check but I think he would be worth it. Probably a solid 15-20 goals over a season.

Definitely. He likes the glitz and glamour though and i'm pretty sure he'd prefer to sit on city's bench under Pep's guidance.

Edited by Lowensda

Definitely. He likes the glitz and glamour though and i'm pretty sure he'd prefer to sit on city's bench under Pep's guidance.

He hates Pep, have you read his book?

Would probably cause more problems, hes quite a disruptive character from all accounts.

Plus he'll probably play for one of the Italian sides.

Thats a misconception. Most players will testify to his character both on and off the pitch.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a rumor from very questionable sources suggesting Trevor Siclair said that Guardiola would offload some older strongholders from Man City including: Pablo Zabaleta, Yaya Touré (k, this one isn't surprising), Vincent Kompany and Silva.

Guardiola would have to be daft to offload a player like Zabaleta imo. Silva is... replaceable I suppose if you're willing to spend heaps of money, but WHY.