IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

same, lukaku i'd like to hold onto at all costs. with a proper manager i think he could be 30+ goals next year. vault me.

Him and Ross under a coaching staff that pushes them and instructs them well could be such good players.

Obviously, Stones fits this too. But, it's not as if we don't have other good young defenders coming through. £50-60m to reinvest in other improvements to the starting XI for one player? I'd take it for Stones. Though, we shouldn't forget that Jags isn't getting any younger. I don't want two fresh kids at CB should Jags/Mori get injured.

I do think our priority is an experienced central defender. Not sure who. Someone who can do a job organising the defense when Jags is not there. Matt Dawson (ex Spurs?)

Matt Dawson was a great rugby player (World Cup winner), plus he's an Evertonian but not the answer at the back I think; sure he'd be flattered by the suggestion though :P. He did win Celebrity Masterchef so could probably rustle up a decent pre-match meal.

Michael Dawson has been at Hull for the last two years and at 32 probably isn't the answer.

I'd take him, he's better than anything we have atm.

I'll admit, I've got a bit of a man crush on the guy. Such a quality player that's been nearly ruined or played out of position by stupid managers. I'd love to see him play for us behind the striker, and after his omission from the Euros, maybe he'd be interested in becoming the main man with us to get attention :)

I'm watching Germany vs Slovakia at the moment.

Slovakia have a left winger, Vladimir Weiss, who seems a tidy young player. Probably been their best player so far

Ex City academy who's played all over Europe and still only 26. Must be a reason why he never settles. Not good enough.

You're Slovak? You're American aren't you? You're only allowed 1 team you know Mark you can't have 2.

Don't you know how America works? None of us white people are happy about being just white, so we need to trace our roots back to the motherland. I'm a German!

Edited by JoeQuince

Mata is a top player with you Matt on that one (bar the man crush!) He's the type of player we've been crying out for if used in his best central position, I was always surprised Chelsea let him go tbh he was one of their best player's

One of the best players I've seen at Goodison. Think it was Mourinhos first season. Ran the show. He's looked a lesser player at United.