IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Didn't realise that, mis-read the initial post and thought he was on a Bosman. Dempsey went for £8 mil, will Eriksen be *Brucie voice* higher or lower?

My guess is lower. Around 6-8 mil.

Sadly, their name alone carries a lot more weight :(. And I think there's a very strong chance that they'll finish comfortably ahead of us this season.

Head up high, chest out and repeat after me, we will finish above Liverpool.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd rather miss out on Europe altogether if it meant winning the FA cup this year. How much difference in bonuses is there between 6th and 8th place for instance, I'm not all up on that side of things, but the difference can't be that great. If we look beyond of course, missing out on a european adventure again next season. But an actual trophy won again for nearly the best part of 20 years now, would be great and it's essential some feel, this club once again has another trophy to it's name after so many years away. Both would be ideal, but given the choice, I'd rather see us as FA cup winners.

I don't think Atsu would be quite as expensive as they say. I don't see him going anywhere just yet. But, if we had him on the wing and Pienaar in the middle, that would be awesome. This guy would bring so much speed to our side, without sacrificing technical ability.

I don't think Atsu would be quite as expensive as they say. I don't see him going anywhere just yet. But, if we had him on the wing and Pienaar in the middle, that would be awesome. This guy would bring so much speed to our side, without sacrificing technical ability.

I hadn't thought about that actually. Maybe move Fellaini back to Defensive-Midfielder and put Pienaar in his place.

Guest blueboy122

Random Rumour: Heard quite a well to do bloke, saying that a deal has been done for Moyes to go to Arsenal in the summer and Feliani is moving with him as Arsenal have been given funds to spend. Also he reakons that Martinez is Evertons next manager.

Might be total bollocks we shall see, interesting though.

Guest blueboy122

I think it's probably just his opinion.

Mine too.

Yeah thought so...

I initially thought it was as well but it kind of does make sense and isnt beyond the realms of possibility due to Arsenal struggling and alot of fans wanting Wenger out and Moyes contract up in the summer and apprantley Arsenal have been given alot of Money to spend in the summer and am sure Moyes would like to take the big man with him.

Moyes won't leave to manage another English team IMO, he's already expressed a desire to manage in Germany so I think he will go there. Fellaini also wants to play in the Champions League and whilst Arsenal do play in it on a yearly basis they also get laughed at for being fucking shite at it, with interest coming from Chelsea, Manchester United and Real Madrid I can't see why Maro would turn them all down to join the Arse.

It's also my opinion that Wenger won't go, for all the fans want him out I just can't see him leaving. He'll be the same as Fergie and only leave when his health deteriorates - he'll never walk away from his Arsenal after this long in charge.

Guest blueboy122

Moyes won't leave to manage another English team IMO, he's already expressed a desire to manage in Germany so I think he will go there. Fellaini also wants to play in the Champions League and whilst Arsenal do play in it on a yearly basis they also get laughed at for being fucking shite at it, with interest coming from Chelsea, Manchester United and Real Madrid I can't see why Maro would turn them all down to join the Arse.

It's also my opinion that Wenger won't go, for all the fans want him out I just can't see him leaving. He'll be the same as Fergie and only leave when his health deteriorates - he'll never walk away from his Arsenal after this long in charge.

See I think the opposite Zoo, I think if the offer genuinely was there for him to go to Arsenal, City, United even Spurs I think he would jump at the chance to and who could blame him? Moyes has never come out and said he isn't interested in the Spurs job when that came up he didn't say he wanted it either but he was odds on for it at the time and I think he was just waiting for the call that didn't arrive. Moyes may well be interested in going to Germany but in my opinion he would choose a top 4 EPL every time.

Regarding Fellani I genuinely don't think those teams rumoured are serious about him because he's not all that good I don't think and we wouldn't miss him massively as he could be replaced. Moyes obviously rates him highly so that's why I think he might end up there if Moyes did. It's an interesting one and one I think is possible.

Moyes may well be interested in going to Germany but in my opinion he would choose a top 4 EPL every time.

Arsenal are not a top 4 club. There are top six at the moment but are in free-fall, it's going to take a massive change to get them back where they were six or seven years ago.

Im not actually so sure that DM would take Fellaini with him to another club.

And it wouldn't be his decision anyway; he can't say, "Right I'm off and I'm taking the big fuzzy haired dude with me..." because Felli's under contract to Everton, not Moyes. We'd sell to who we wanted to (with the player's agreement of course).

And it wouldn't be his decision anyway; he can't say, "Right I'm off and I'm taking the big fuzzy haired dude with me..." because Felli's under contract to Everton, not Moyes. We'd sell to who we wanted to (with the player's agreement of course).

Sure, I know that, Im just saying that I dont think Fellaini would be a target for Moyes at a new club.

Guest blueboy122

Arsenal are not a top 4 club. There are top six at the moment but are in free-fall, it's going to take a massive change to get them back where they were six or seven years ago.

What? Whens the last time they didnt qualify for the champions league? Of course they are a top four club! Ridiculous Statement

What? Whens the last time they didnt qualify for the champions league? Of course they are a top four club! Ridiculous Statement

How is "Arsenal are not a top four club.." a ridiculous statement when they're fifth in the league (and looking likely to finish there)?

It's a statement of fact.

Guest blueboy122

How is "Arsenal are not a top four club.." a ridiculous statement when they're fifth in the league (and looking likely to finish there)?

So Man City arent the champions of England because they arent there at the moment and dont look likely to finish there?

Arsenal are a top four club they may not finish there this season however when is the last time they didnt finish in the top four?

Its a statement of fact

Guest blueboy122

They have finished in the top four every season for 15 years......

Ooh

the fact theyve qualified for the CL (min of 4th place required) for every year Wenger has been in charge makes them a top 4 club mate. They cannot be judged on this season because its not finished. Even if they finish outside for the top 4, for the 1st time in 15 odd years, thats a blip. Its why Liverpool were, up until very recently, still considered a top 4 club. Took them 3 years of being out of the CL league for people to realise they were no longer a top 4 club, and Spurs have to finish in the top for over several seasons to prove they are a top four club. Im pretty sure they were in a similar position this time last year too, no?

the fact theyve qualified for the CL (min of 4th place required) for every year Wenger has been in charge makes them a top 4 club mate.

My point was simply that currently they are fifth in the league...so currently not a top four club (and unlikely to finish top four).

Historically of course they are.