IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Someone i'd love for Everton to have looked into, would be Afriyie Acquah. Potential to be one of the best players in the world (you heard it here first). Joined Palmero this year on a two year contract (part-ownership and all that crap some foreign leagues do).

http://www.goal.com/...-afriyie-acquah

Gone to Hoffenheim :(

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11865/8434636/Hoffenheim-have-snapped-up-Afriyie-Acquah-from-Serie-A-outfit-Palermo

Then he'll go on to big things being in the Bundesliga and more than likely, being incredible.

Martinez and Wigan have given up on Aiden McGeady. Anyone know what he would be worth? Would absolutely love it if he came to Everton. Been linked before.

This was published earlier on skysports:

Wigan boss Roberto Martinez is ready to pull off a coup by signing winger Aiden McGeady from Spartak Moscow for £5million, according to the Daily Mirror.

At 5 million? Seems cheap?

Edited by Peter H

I don't mind Castro, though I'd much prefer us to go for Benat at Betis, can't see that though sad.png

I like Etxebarria, too. He'd be cheaper than going for someone like Negredo, and he's only 25. Problem is, he's basically Osman's size or smaller and we need to go the other way with size in our midfield.