IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Hughes looks decent imagine in years to come him, Felli and Barkley in the middle or the park! that said with all those clubs hanging round and the price tag means we are out.

As for Ba his agents appartently want 5 mill too plus his wages makes us out.

Arshaven i think would be decent if he gets the form back that destroyed us for Zenith, he is a great player on his day and would add value to us at the right price.

Jonas Olsson at WBA apparently has a buy out clause set at around 3.5 mil. WELL WORTH the investment. In my eyes one of the best CB's in the Prem. (I know he is swedish and I hope you can see past that because he has proven his worth time and time again)

I know that he is getting on, 28? 29? so probably not going to have a big sell on value, but he has got another good 5-6 years in him. Look at what Distin has achieved at Everton.

QPR interested.

Jonas Olssons agent (Martin Dahlin, an ex striker for sweden and amongst other clubs Blackburn, Dortmund etc) has talked to swedish press confirming the clause and saying that a host of prem clubs are interested.

What do you guys think. I think he would to a great job at Everton.

Should be in general football chat maybe?!

On the forum for my hometown team we have a "Random Player Discussion" thread where we can just throw out names for shits and giggles that we think make sense or could be on the move though haven't necessarily been linked to us. Maybe that would be a good solution.

On the forum for my hometown team we have a "Random Player Discussion" thread where we can just throw out names for shits and giggles that we think make sense or could be on the move though haven't necessarily been linked to us. Maybe that would be a good solution.

Those threads are usually flooded with facepalms, gtfo's and omg's.

I think if we are going for a centre half he needs to be a young lad. If we sell Johnny we have two established lads and Duffy never let anybody down. Jags is coming in to his prime but a decent ball playing centre back is a must because Jags kills me with his long balls but when he played right back his crossing was pretty good and made a couple of goals. Forren looks slow to me but what do i know?