IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Everton are interested in Chelsea Midfielder Yossi Benayoun,who has been told he can leave the club if a team matches there valuation of 3m for the Former West Ham man

Good utility player, looks like Moyes will be able to show what he can do with a squad... Or as the Daily Fail would put it: A mini audition for United to see how he handles players who don't play every week. Competition for places/quality players to rotate, may change my prediction from 4th to 3rd.

Is a very good player but too similar to Osman, Pienaar, Naismith and at 32 £3million is waaaaaaaaaay to much. On a free yes but not for money, especialy as we have so little of it.

We need IMHO a centre mid and a winger, a genuine hug the touchline whip a cross in guy like Matt Philips or even Ince who can also play behined the front man.

Spanish international tea lady Carmen Teabagz is set to sign a shock pay as you pour deal for Everton later this week. She brings a wealth of experience serving hot beverages able to serve left or right handed. The Toffees are also having a look at 21 year old Lipprontia from Thailand as he seeks to be the first Thai tea lady subject to a medical.

Spanish international tea lady Carmen Teabagz is set to sign a shock pay as you pour deal for Everton later this week. She brings a wealth of experience serving hot beverages able to serve left or right handed. The Toffees are also having a look at 21 year old Lipprontia from Thailand as he seeks to be the first Thai tea lady subject to a medical.

rofl.gif

Just seen that Stoke and Spurs couldn't agree a loan deal for Tom Huddlestone. I think he'd be a great loan for us. We are short in centre midfield and I've always rated Huddlestone, quality passer of the ball. Would love us to go in for him.

sure we were discussing this the other day - we're not short in midfield just because Cahill and Rodwell are gone. Id rather Barkley get more game time than bring in a Spurs lad on loan...

Guest blueboy122

Just seen that Stoke and Spurs couldn't agree a loan deal for Tom Huddlestone. I think he'd be a great loan for us. We are short in centre midfield and I've always rated Huddlestone, quality passer of the ball. Would love us to go in for him.

I think that Huddlestone is a shite. Know where near a premier league player in my opinion, great passing ability but thats where it ends for him he has no other ability. He is about as useful as a vending machine in the centre circle playing in the premier league.

Really? Hmmm I like him think he's a good player. Don't think that Barkley's ready to play centre midfield yet. From what i've seen of him he tends to try an beat one to much at times and like the Blackburn game he'd get punished in the prem. I do think we need a centre mid though, don't really want nev there all season and after seeing fellaini's performance vs utd think he should play just behind Jela every game.

Not a rumour but anyone else think we missed a trick with Henri Lansbury, moved to Forrest for 1m today. Seen him play a few times for U21s and West Ham and looks a tidy player to me, would have been a good squad player at a good age on relatively low wages and would much rather see him in the middle than Neville or Heitinga.

Not a rumour but anyone else think we missed a trick with Henri Lansbury, moved to Forrest for 1m today. Seen him play a few times for U21s and West Ham and looks a tidy player to me, would have been a good squad player at a good age on relatively low wages and would much rather see him in the middle than Neville or Heitinga.

He's left Arsenal to get first team football, not sit on another teams bench.

I dont think either are good enough at the top level. I have seen quite a bit of Lansbury and he certainly shows glimpses of quality but most of the time he is your top end Championship player who will no doubt get a chance in the Premiership with one team but more than likely relagation struggler.