IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Guest blueboy122

My point was simply that currently they are fifth in the league...so currently not a top four club (and unlikely to finish top four).

Historically of course they are.

Shh stop back tracking.

You've had your eye wiped.

"I was talking currently" ..... What are you on about?

Shh stop back tracking.

You've had your eye wiped.

"I was talking currently" ..... What are you on about?

When I say I'm talking currently I mean I'm talking currently. As in today. Now. As things stand. Sorry if that's a bit complicated for you.

Guest blueboy122

When I say I'm talking currently I mean I'm talking currently. As in today. Now. As things stand. Sorry if that's a bit complicated for you.

Ha yeah thats right now lets get on that high horse again. You're a joke mate, got your eye wiped and then you act all high and mighty....

"I am talking currently".....Why would anyone be talking currently? At the start of the season should we say we are champions because we are first after two games. Your a fucking idiot mate and you need to stop getting on your high horse its a forum pal. The manner of your posts are so condersending.

Edited by blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

Really don't understand what currently means please explain further as you are the fountain of all knowledge?

Can you give me some example of what currently would mean in a sentance?

And then could you organise some examples that I can do for my homework so I can fully grasp the idea of Currently.

Mike to be honest I may get one or two wrong just so you can get on that high horse.

Thanks for the advice.

But I really don't see why you're getting so upset.

Zoo said Arsenal are not a top four side.

You said that was a ridiculous statement.

I said that at the moment they're not in the top four so it's not a ridiculous statement.

You throw your toys out of the pram and somehow I've had my eye wiped (whatever the hell that means) and I'm a joke.

dont know.gif

Guest blueboy122

Thanks for the advice.

But I really don't see why you're getting so upset.

Zoo said Arsenal are not a top four side.

You said that was a ridiculous statement.

I said that at the moment they're not in the top four so it's not a ridiculous statement.

You throw your toys out of the pram and somehow I've had my eye wiped (whatever the hell that means) and I'm a joke.

dont%20know.gif

No one is throwing anything pal, I just love to see you you fucking bellend getting your eye wiped. You will get a good hide in one day pal with the manner of your posts.

No one is throwing anything pal, I just love to see you you fucking bellend getting your eye wiped. You will get a good hide in one day pal with the manner of your posts.

Where's this come from all of a sudden? Both been members on here for eight years and suddenly you want me hurt? We've never fallen out as far as I recall.

I'm no different than I've always been. I'm completely baffled.

Calm down, theres absolutely no need for that. Last chance before the warning points come out.

There is no need to be a complete tosser. You're just making a fool out of yourself with posts like that.

Goddamn it. Some participants have an argument and I miss it all.

Not all up with the eye wiping term either, but seen it mentioned before on these pages. I (usually) see no sense in arguing with other Toffeetalk participants, least of all authority figures. Maybe we don't like each other, but there's ways to do things and ways not to. We all support the same club, so why rant at each other. Only want to see the club do well.

Guest blueboy122

Calm down, theres absolutely no need for that. Last chance before the warning points come out.

Sorry sir. What the hell are warning points? Would that result in me being band from the site.

Heaven forbid.

I thought having your eye wiped would have involved an STI clinic that's why I was shocked Marco didn't know what it meant....

No need to get so irritate over it Blue i get your drift and think your stance on it is correct but I can also see what Mike0 is getting at. Either way its only a forum and as DK says at the end of the day we are all here for the same reason.

Play nice chaps :)

Edited by EFC-Paul

Sorry sir. What the hell are warning points? Would that result in me being band from the site.

Heaven forbid.

Whats your problem?

You've been on here for years without causing any problems, now suddenly you want to be wanker number one?

People see each others comments in a different way, and move on. Get a grip. I'm sure if you acted like this in public it would be you getting a good hiding.

Now play nice or dont play at all.

I thought having your eye wiped would have involved an STI clinic that's why I was shocked Marco didn't know what it meant....

No need to get so irritate over it Blue i get your drift and think your stance on it is correct but I can also see what Mike0 is getting at. Either way its only a forum and as DK says at the end of the day we are all here for the same reason.

Play nice chaps smile.png

nobhead :lol:

Guest blueboy122

Whats your problem?

You've been on here for years without causing any problems, now suddenly you want to be wanker number one?

People see each others comments in a different way, and move on. Get a grip. I'm sure if you acted like this in public it would be you getting a good hiding.

Now play nice or dont play at all.

You're the wanker.

I would get a hide in in public? For what? Putting someone in there place? I wouldnt think so.

But out and stop aggrevating the situation.