IGNORED

Demarai Gray

56 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I wish I was sat with you Btay drinking cocktails 🍹 seems a lot more fun than talking about 2 ex players that are history now as far as Everton are concerned. Enjoy your vacation mate you lucky f**ker

Mate when the new stadium opens I’ll come over and have a beer with you for sure! 

You two need a room...

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

I would have a discussion with them behind closed doors about their concerns but I wouldn’t change my management style to suit one or two people out of 70-80 who get on with what I ask of them. But if said person or persons called me out in front of other employees and questioned my decisions, as it hasn’t happened to me before I can’t say, but thinking about it I would tell them to pack up and fuck off and gladly see them go to my competitors and let them deal with people who aren’t team players and be happy that they now have to deal with the problem that type of person brings. 

How do you know that's not what happened? And you wouldn't change your style of working (not management, the actual graft is what equates to tactics here I think) if someone came to you and said "that practice is outdated and risky" because most of your team are happy working as they are? 

33 minutes ago, Matt said:

You two need a room...

How do you know that's not what happened? And you wouldn't change your style of working (not management, the actual graft is what equates to tactics here I think) if someone came to you and said "that practice is outdated and risky" because most of your team are happy working as they are? 

You’re invited too mate 

40 minutes ago, Matt said:

You two need a room...

I don’t know if that happened or not I would like to think something a long those lines did happen, he’s gone now and rightly so there’s no place for players or managers arguing in public there can only be one voice that matters and that’s the manager’s whether Rafa or Ancelotti it should make no difference to the player he’s been signed by the club to do their bidding. Risky in what way H&S or poor building practices. I spend thousands a year on RAMS to my external H&S advisor they all do all our for each contract individually it can’t be generic, then everyone who goes to the contract has to read and sign that they understand our H&S policy for that contract it will give them method statements on every individual operation they are required to perform in a safe manner. The standard of workmanship is set by building regulations NHBC guidelines and best practice guidelines of the companies we work for. Just asked one of the girls in accounts who said we spend in excess of 30k a year to R.G Wilbury’s our H&S executive, I just said to Louis that’s fucking scary and to remind me we need to take a good look at this next week. So thanks for the post Matt hopefully inadvertently you may save me some money going forward 👍

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

I don’t know if that happened or not I would like to think something a long those lines did happen, he’s gone now and rightly so there’s no place for players or managers arguing in public there can only be one voice that matters and that’s the manager’s whether Rafa or Ancelotti it should make no difference to the player he’s been signed by the club to do their bidding. Risky in what way H&S or poor building practices. I spend thousands a year on RAMS to my external H&S advisor they all do all our for each contract individually it can’t be generic, then everyone who goes to the contract has to read and sign that they understand our H&S policy for that contract it will give them method statements on every individual operation they are required to perform in a safe manner. The standard of workmanship is set by building regulations NHBC guidelines and best practice guidelines of the companies we work for. Just asked one of the girls in accounts who said we spend in excess of 30k a year to R.G Wilbury’s our H&S executive, I just said to Louis that’s fucking scary and to remind me we need to take a good look at this next week. So thanks for the post Matt hopefully inadvertently you may save me some money going forward 👍

You know where the donate button is if you do ;)