IGNORED

Demarai Gray

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Definitely in Dyche on this after him giving us a bit more info on it in his interview.

Sounds like Gray refused to train and told us he was leaving (and expected the club to just take it) and Dyche still protected him with the fans when he’s been saying that Gray is just injured. But after Gray going and being a dick with his Instagram page to make Dyche look a twat he’s decided to give his side of the story.

Gray very much in the wrong here by the sounds of things. He’s the one that has disrespected the club and management. 

Top marks to dyche for how he handled it.

sick of these players who think they can do as they please.  It had been rumoured he refused to train, now dyche has confirmed it.  - prick.

we will get our money for him, he will wait till we are good and ready to sell him.

gray - you fuvkin bell end. 

1 minute ago, Newty82 said:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/you-didnt-want-train-sean-27659744?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

I think its plain that some just want anything they can to hit Dyche with.

I sat and read all these comments last night. It's a shame bias blinds us to an obvious problem.

For years we've bemoaned that players don't show enough heart, don't play for the shirt, lack discipline, treat the club like shit, bad culture etc etc.

Yet, when it suits, a bad apple becomes OK.🤷‍♂️

I’m not a fan of dyche but fans siding with gray is a fuckin joke.  Our club has been shafted by players left right and centre.

I don’t give a fook if the manager is to your liking or not - you do your job. This culture needs stopping, it’s not dependant on the manager, irrespective of who the manager is you act like a professional 

31 minutes ago, patto said:

Done a good job on Gray hasn’t he and everyone believes every word he says. 
and not 1 meaningful question aske of him. 
I’ll give him this he’s good isn’t he. 

So gray does the same at Leicester, Gets jibbed in Germany but it’s dyche a fault? 

Remove the bias patto. You don’t have to be a dyche fan, but to not see the shit gray is pulling is daft. 

I wasn’t a fan of Doucoure sitting his arse on a ball, regardless of whether lampard was good or not. Far too many divas 

47 minutes ago, patto said:

You've lost the plot.

Last night I was reading the comments here. Honestly, I've never seen anyone on here tie themselves in knots as much as you have.

Mad bastard 😉

2 hours ago, patto said:

But you believe everything your mate in the under 21s tells you? Why is that any more credible than the manager saying it? The fact of the matter is that so far Gray hasn’t disputed what Dyche has said. If Dyche had lied you know full well Gray would have said so on Instagram to force a move in the next couple of days. 

A lot of the comments on here from some just don’t add up, what Gray has done here is no worse than what Digne did under Rafa, yet some praised Digne and condemned Rafa and the same people are now condemning Gray and praising Dyche, hypocrisy at it’s highest level. Gray was going with the club’s blessing that’s why they gave his shirt number to Harrison, then they sell Iwobi at the eleventh hour, and can’t replace him so they block the Gray deal because the squad is on it’s bare bones, which is their right to do as Dyche took great pleasure in telling us. But what a shit thing to do to the team sell one of your betters players just for an extra 10m and 65k a week saving in wages, to then keep a player who the manager obviously doesn’t like and hasn’t since he arrived here. All Dyche and Thelwell have done is weaken the team for a few quid that they can’t spend for 4 months and that could be taken away from the team and used towards stadium payments, poor decision making all round from the management imo. 

Regarding Dyche I don’t know if he will survive or earn his spurs as he says. 
I hope for our sakes he does well because I’m sick of us being shite. 
do I think he will it’s not looking likely. 
there is a plus point regarding recruitment Thelwell has been responsible for transfers. 
Dyche only had a hand in Youngs move. 
Behind the scenes they are not sure Dyche will still be here if he leaves it won’t have an affect on the team. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

A lot of the comments on here from some just don’t add up, what Gray has done here is no worse than what Digne did under Rafa, yet some praised Digne and condemned Rafa and the same people are now condemning Gray and praising Dyche, hypocrisy at it’s highest level. Gray was going with the club’s blessing that’s why they gave his shirt number to Harrison, then they sell Iwobi at the eleventh hour, and can’t replace him so they block the Gray deal because the squad is on it’s bare bones, which is their right to do as Dyche took great pleasure in telling us. But what a shit thing to do to the team sell one of your betters players just for an extra 10m and 65k a week saving in wages, to then keep a player who the manager obviously doesn’t like and hasn’t since he arrived here. All Dyche and Thelwell have done is weaken the team for a few quid that they can’t spend for 4 months and that could be taken away from the team and used towards stadium payments, poor decision making all round from the management imo. 

Didn’t Digne cry on his way out as he wanted desperately to stay?

I think that’s a little different than this situation. 

And didn’t Iwobi not sign his new contract and wanted extra money when he is already one of the top earners at the club?

Statistically Palfy…. You talk some Bull, about 99.9% of the time 😉

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Didn’t Digne cry on his way out as he wanted desperately to stay?

I think that’s a little different than this situation. 

And didn’t Iwobi not sign his new contract and wanted extra money when he is already one of the top earners at the club?

Statistically Palfy…. You talk some Bull, about 99.9% of the time 😉

That desperately he put a transfer request in, he fell out with Rafa and refused to play in the manager’s system, you can’t have double standards mate, Digne and Gray are either both right or both wrong it’s black or white there’s no Grey area’s.  

1 hour ago, Cornish Steve said:

We've brought in Ashley Young, Jack Harrison, Arnaut Danjuma, Beto, and Youssef Chermiti - and "the squad is on its bare bones"? I can't agree. We might miss Iwobi, but we won't miss Gray or Maupay or Davies or Holgate. This is a stronger squad than before the transfer window.

It’s not about individual names it’s about the depth of the squad, look at our bench for the Sheffield game one of the worst benches we’ve put out. We improved our forwards in depth our wingers have stayed static, the midfield and defence are weaker. It’s generally accepted in football that our squad is weaker than last season, we are 3-4 injuries away from disaster and that was before Iwobi left who could cover 4 positions.