IGNORED

Demarai Gray

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

1 hour ago, Boston Toffee said:

I read somewhere (apologies for not grabbing the source)that Gray pulled the same they don't respect me stuff at Leicester and wanted out. Who knows who' to blame. I was hoping with our thin bench they could have reconciled and kept him active until at least January window.

The previous page :lol:.

20 minutes ago, Wall Writer said:

What a knob!

Have I said that already?

Seriously though… the kind of person who posts shit like this tells you all need to know about that kind of person. Get rid!

So that’s it then it’s all Grays fault and yet nobody really knows what’s gone on. 

9 hours ago, patto said:

So that’s it then it’s all Grays fault and yet nobody really knows what’s gone on. 

I haven’t said that at all. 

I’m talking about his behaviour on social media. It’s immature and bitchy. It shows a certain lack of character in my opinion. 

I don’t know what’s gone on, but from all the noise around this it does seem to portray him as entitled and with a chip on his shoulder.

Other than the insta post what had DG done wrong to be in the situation he’s in. 
he’s not being utilised a couple of clubs come in for him and apparently terms are agreed then Dyche blocks the move why are we keeping him we are paying him wages probably not a lot but still significant over a couple of months.

for me this is poor from Dyche personal vendettas should not affect the club just get rid he could have gone 2/3 months ago and saved us some money  

9 hours ago, patto said:

...nobody really knows what’s gone on. 

Apart from you apparently.

11 minutes ago, patto said:

Other than the insta post what had DG done wrong to be in the situation he’s in. 
he’s not being utilised a couple of clubs come in for him and apparently terms are agreed then Dyche blocks the move why are we keeping him we are paying him wages probably not a lot but still significant over a couple of months.

for me this is poor from Dyche personal vendettas should not affect the club just get rid he could have gone 2/3 months ago and saved us some money  

:dontknow:

6 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Apart from you apparently.

:dontknow:

I said from day 1 this had been messed up by Dyche he should have sold him the moment a club came in for him. 
we’ve probably lost upwards of a quarter of a million could be more. 
put it this way MikeO I think I’m a little closer to what’s going on at Everton than you are. 

13 minutes ago, StevO said:

How can you go from saying no one know what’s gone on to saying it’s all Dyche’s fault? Ridiculous. 

Have I said it’s all Dyche’s fault I don’t think so 

but it is Thelwell and Dyche’s fault he hasn’t been sold it’s terrible mismanagement by both. 

17 minutes ago, patto said:

I said from day 1 this had been messed up by Dyche he should have sold him the moment a club came in for him. 
put it this way MikeO I think I’m a little closer to what’s going on at Everton than you are. 

If you know what's going on why did you say nobody knows what's gone on?

Makes no sense.

10 minutes ago, patto said:

Have I said it’s all Dyche’s fault I don’t think so 

but it is Thelwell and Dyche’s fault he hasn’t been sold it’s terrible mismanagement by both. 

Errr, yeah you have.

24 minutes ago, patto said:

5 minutes ago, MikeO said:

If you know what's going on why did you say nobody knows what's gone on?

Makes no sense.

I don’t know what’s going on between Dyche and Gray but it’s obviously personal now gray put that insta up apparently after the move to Saudi was blocked. 
have you ever been in a situation like this where you aren’t being used to do the job you know you are very capable of doing it’s not nice. 
the whole issue has brought bad vibes on the club. 

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

Errr, yeah you have.

Err, no I haven’t the transfer then has nothing to do with what’s going on now. 
and yes they have made a mess of this transfer and it’s cost us thousands. 
I said at the time why keep him if you have no intention of playing him  

1 hour ago, patto said:

8 minutes ago, patto said:

Err, no I haven’t the transfer then has nothing to do with what’s going on now. 
and yes they have made a mess of this transfer and it’s cost us thousands. 
I said at the time why keep him if you have no intention of playing him  

I'm just quoting you saying Dyche has messed this up since day 1, so make your mind up :lol:

All we have to go on really is a bitchy Instagram post. 

For sure, behind the scenes, there's a lot more to this, but Dyche hasn't been slagging him off in press conferences.

Also, if it's true that he was doing similar stuff at Leicester then that tell me it's a character thing.

I just think they are more grown up ways of handling the situation than posting snide posts on social media. I personally believe that people who behave like that are rather toxic. Hence my get rid comment.

If Dyche has blocked a move, that's a different topic, but that's on Dyche. And most definitely the wrong call.