IGNORED

Demarai Gray

He obviously doesn’t meet the criteria Dyche in looking for so has become surplus to requirements. My concern being if we sell him the depth of our dwindling squad gets weaker, surely now is the time when we need to see players coming in before more move out. I understand that Dyche doesn’t fancy him but if the rumours are true then there must be something about him that they see or why the interest, it can’t just be the price because if a player is regarded as poor does it matter if you only pay 10m and 40k a week it’s still going to be a poor buy and loss. I personally think we need to keep him until we see better players come in on decent long term contracts. 

We’re not actively trying to sell him, so if teams want him… they need to pay. 
Dyche will sell him for 4m if he doesn’t want him. 

If he feels he can use him, then we will be asking for more. Again, it’s a very simple scenario really.

But as fans… we will do our best to overthink it.

I think the McNeil injury if 4-6 weeks will have a big bearing on if we sell or keep, unless of course he pushes it with a transfer request, apparently he is keen to leave next and join West Ham or Fulham, it’s hard to keep everyone happy with in a squad and he’s not happy or feeling the love so it’s best he goes imo. 

48 minutes ago, Goodison Glory said:

100% this....that would just be outright embarrassing...he's sold and then scores against us...at home..in the season opener.

perhaps for once the powers that be have some sense. 

Or, we haven’t signed players yet before letting him go, just like we said wanted to happen.

Just a thought for you to keep in mind.