IGNORED

Brentford (Home) 15th May

FairWooney

5 minutes ago, Btay said:

Agree, for how quick he was to pull a red on us at the start for a tangle of legs he surely had to produce a second yellow for a similar challenge. 

If he wasn’t already on a yellow I am certain he would have gotten one for it.

Is that not the double jeopardy rule? That he couldn't be sent off and award a penalty?

21 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Is that not the double jeopardy rule? That he couldn't be sent off and award a penalty?

I dont think it was because for the double jeopardy rule to be in place the player needs to be going for the ball. I also think it applies only to straight reds as Haf says.

1 hour ago, Goodison Glory said:

Doesn't look any better days later!

BBBC81BA-09C2-41D6-A326-3F310B8DB22B.jpeg

The only thing I would say about that is they both had hands on each other before that and when you zoom in it looks like you can see Richarlison's arm on the Brentford player too. 

In fact when I watch as much as I can back on the highlights it looks like Richarlison is holding the Brentford player off, who then grabs his arm. Then they end up tussling, each with one arm on the other. 

The more I watch the build up, the more it looks like 6 of one and half dozen of the other.