IGNORED

Brentford (Home) 15th May

FairWooney

1 minute ago, badaids said:

The red card was shit luck but still at 2-1 with 30 mins we’ve got to bring it home, DCL knocks in that sitter and we’re laughing.

The reason we are in this situation is because we’ve shown time after time this season that we are fucking appalling, useless twats, all at sea with the game for long passages of play.

I don't think the red was shit luck, it was really poor and naive defending. Hopefully he learns from it. 

Just now, Hafnia said:

This is awful.  I’m absolutely gutted.  Far too many people confident before the Watford game.  Completely underestimate how things work against us and how we do ourselves no favours. 

It really feels that like after a few results they took the foot off the gas for Watford, the red today and we’re back in the shit. Poor strategy.

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

Here's the thing, I still have serious doubts about Leeds getting all 3 points at Brentford, so we still might be fine.

But, if we lose to Palace, there's not a chance we're taking a point at Arsenal. The game on Thursday is it for us.

If we win one more game of the two left we’ll stay up.

1 minute ago, nyblue23 said:

It’s shit luck because play never should have gone on. We should have had a penalty for a the shirt tug.

4 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

It should have been a let off cos it should have been a penalty the other end 

Thats not luck, its football. 

Its bad play from the young lad. Penalty or not he shouldn't have done what he did. 

Just now, badaids said:

If we win one more game of the two left we’ll stay up.

Yes, but there's no situation where I see us winning at Arsenal, and I have serious doubts about us getting 3 points against Palace.

So ultimately it'll come down to hoping Leeds don't win at Brentford