IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

Knew it was a matter of time before you resorted to mud-slinging 🤸🏼‍♂️

How have I been slinging any more mud than you?

Be careful not too fall off that wagon when you do your cartwheel I'd hate for you to break your neck. 

8 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I never made a derogatory homophobic comment 🤡

Neither did I, if you aren’t gay then I apologise but I was under the impression you were, so get your partner to come on and confirm it. Not whether you are gay or not but whether you are as good fun as you say you are, before you start miss reading my post. 

3 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Neither did I, if you aren’t gay then I apologise but I was under the impression you were, so get your partner to come on and confirm it. 

Never have I ever seen someone try and backtrack on a statement faster 😂

9 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Neither did I, if you aren’t gay then I apologise but I was under the impression you were, so get your partner to come on and confirm it. Not whether you are gay or not but whether you are as good fun as you say you are, before you start miss reading my post. 

Nice edit, mate 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Never have I ever seen someone try and backtrack on a statement faster 😂

Not back tracking at all, like I said I was under the impression that you were gay hence I said boyfriend, if you were and I said girlfriend you would be crying about that, so to make sure I’ve now said partner, or do you have a problem with that terminology. 

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

This threads been a bit spicy of late. How about we all focus our energy at the fuckwit of an owner? He's the reason for all of this at the end of the day 

Damnit Matthew, there's a whole separate thread for that! Stick with the TT way and keep the topics on track!

9 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Damnit Matthew, there's a whole separate thread for that! Stick with the TT way and keep the topics on track!

Just surprisingly quiet considering he's accountable for our downfall whilst this one's gotten a bit tense for the guy who's kept us safe 2 seasons running.

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

Just surprisingly quiet considering he's accountable for our downfall whilst this one's gotten a bit tense for the guy who's kept us safe 2 seasons running.

People are people. And then there's Moshiri...

21 minutes ago, Matt said:

This threads been a bit spicy of late. How about we all focus our energy at the fuckwit of an owner? He's the reason for all of this at the end of the day 

I have no energy left it’s been quite a tiring couple of days, up all night posting at silly O’clock in the morning then going to work and trying to focus on the job in hand, I don’t mind telling you I’m completely bollocked, got 3 weeks off for tour of Scotland starting Monday, and the season finishes Sunday so I look forward to the break from here football and work for a while, so I can hopefully recharge my batteries and come back an even bigger dick😙

4 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

If they had sacked him, maybe we'd be grousing about being relegated or maybe we wouldn't: We don't know.

They didn't sack him, and we're definitely not grousing about being relegated: We do know.

But let's move on. Dyche will most likely be our manager when the new season starts. I suggested that his goal this past season was to finish higher up the table than last season. What goals would you give him for next season? The same? Maybe we can put our differences about our manager aside and focus on what we expect him to achieve and how he should be measured.

my goal for him, as mentioned earlier, would be to make Goodison the toughest place most teams find to come and play. Its only this very last part of the season in which we have consistently been winning home games. I would love to see that continue in to next season. Dyche's general play etc works very well away, so away results have looked after themselves this seaon. 

I want lots of blood, sweat, and cheers it what we all hope will be a special final season a Goodison.

1 hour ago, RuffRob said:

my goal for him, as mentioned earlier, would be to make Goodison the toughest place most teams find to come and play. Its only this very last part of the season in which we have consistently been winning home games. I would love to see that continue in to next season. Dyche's general play etc works very well away, so away results have looked after themselves this seaon. 

I want lots of blood, sweat, and cheers it what we all hope will be a special final season a Goodison.

I think we all need to be realistic with  our expectations during this period of FFP uncertainty. Keep us in the league whilst building a strong foundation of a team - it will be no easy feat if we continue to have to sell our best asset. Hopefully once the stadium is finished & we have some funds available to add to the team we can build on a solid team to push into the top half & onwards.