IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

15 minutes ago, patto said:

Don’t shoot the messenger I know Dyche had in his contract at Burnley a clause where he got a percentage of a transfer fee when a sale was made. 
this is probably the problem 

You mean the development clause (with players from the academy)? I would hope we would say no to that kind of stuff. 

42 minutes ago, patto said:

Apparently there’s a couple of things to still be sorted out so he hasn’t signed yet 

17 minutes ago, Formby said:

You mean the development clause (with players from the academy)? I would hope we would say no to that kind of stuff. 

If this is the case you'd have thought the club would have all this sorted before he stepped onto the training pitch.

The ball is now in his court to negotiate, as the last thing the board will want is to look even more incompetent in the case they can't reach an agreement.

It would be SO Everton if he turned us down at this stage.

• MikeO changed the title to Sean Dyche
31 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Everton Chairman Bill Kenwright said: “Kevin and I spent some valuable time with Sean over the past few days and he quickly convinced me that he has exactly the right attributes to make himself a great Everton manager – and a man who could inspire our fanbase. And Farhad felt the same when he met him, too.”

I found this to be a strange couple of lines. Its a bit like, me and Kevin picked him and then we had to convince the owner.

You have had 3 days or so to get this right, just show some fucking cohesion and say we.

What a point scoring divvy.  Neither kenwright or moshiri should have anything to do with it.

Thelwell was touting the likes of tadesco according to el bobble. Kenwright was dyche, moshiri was bielsa.  Dyche was on Thelwells list I believe but it seems the only two in the running were the picks of Kramer vs Kramer. 

“Make himself a great manager and inspire the fanbase” -  what’s the fanbase got to do with it?  The fanbase doesn’t need inspiring! We kept the club up and you lot in the board have turned our passion into outrage.  Dyche will get full backing…,. Now politely fook off and leave professionals to do their job. 

3 hours ago, patto said:

Don’t shoot the messenger I know Dyche had in his contract at Burnley a clause where he got a percentage of a transfer fee when a sale was made. 
this is probably the problem 

The authorities put a stop to this kind of thing quite a few years ago now. 

1 minute ago, patto said:

I’m not talking academy players I was told he had a clause if players he brought in were sold at a profit he would get a small percentage 

Yeah, used to be quite common. It’s not allowed anymore. A manager can’t take a cut/payment/bonus from a transfer.