IGNORED

Fulham (Home) 15th April

Romey 1878

11 minutes ago, Btay said:

3 man midfield and we look competitive instantly. Credit Dyche to realise he had it wrong.

To be fair he shouldn't have changed it in the first place. Yes a few injuries but stick to the formation. He has a history of being a system man - when his teams can play the same system week in and week out they are better.
so yes credit for changing it back and not waiting for half time but he Should've learned from the Man Utd game. 

Just now, Goodison Glory said:

To be fair he shouldn't have changed it in the first place. Yes a few injuries but stick to the formation. He has a history of being a system man - when his teams can play the same system week in and week out they are better.
so yes credit for changing it back and not waiting for half time but he Should've learned from the Man Utd game. 

Are you on the wind up here

1 minute ago, badaids said:

I don’t think Maupay has been that bad in his general play. He’s a gnome playing target man and carved out 2 or 3 chances and won some free kicks. Only his finishing has been terrible.

From where I’m sat everything’ looks slow motion being so high up…. Maupay is like watching treacle run. I thought he avoided a (0/50 on build up to their goal. 

3 minutes ago, Goodison Glory said:

Could you repeat that? I didn't quite get it the first three times 🙃

1 minute ago, Goodison Glory said:

Haha just really passionate about that point of view. Honestly don't know why that happened. Can't figure out how to delete them so feel free...

At first I thought you was repeating yourself till we all agreed 👍 

4 minutes ago, badaids said:

I don’t think Maupay has been that bad in his general play. He’s a gnome playing target man and carved out 2 or 3 chances and won some free kicks. Only his finishing has been terrible.

Don't try and dwarf the fact he's been terrible. :getmecoat:

3 minutes ago, Goodison Glory said:

Haha just really passionate about that point of view. Honestly don't know why that happened. Can't figure out how to delete them so feel free...

Hahah nah you’re all good mate! For what it’s worth I agree with all 4 of them!