IGNORED

Fulham (Home) 15th April

Romey 1878

3 minutes ago, memmaclub2 said:

It's going to be the same next year. We haven't got the core of players. We haven't had it since Martinez first season. We need major surgery starting with the basics like a couple good leaders who know how to die for the shirt. Jags Cahill Baines arteta even Fellini not one of these players has that commitment. 

Doucoure does and you would sell him. 

1 minute ago, plaidharper said:

We don’t enter administration… don’t trust this owner and board at all

Maybe but I would rather have a go in the championship and watch a team that might win some games and show some fight. Next season will be the same but slightly worse. We will lose the decent 1 or 2 players we have and replace them with dross

4 minutes ago, memmaclub2 said:

I disagree few decent performances under dyche but where has it been for the rest of his time here.

He’s been decent since he’s been here his only poor time was is fallout with Lampard, but what we are seeing from him under Dyche isn’t a surprise we’ve seen plenty of that over the years. 

1 minute ago, memmaclub2 said:

Maybe but I would rather have a go in the championship and watch a team that might win some games and show some fight. Next season will be the same but slightly worse. We will lose the decent 1 or 2 players we have and replace them with dross

Have to have a team to watch them…

Morshiri already said he can’t finance the team if we go down

Maybe locals can start St. Domingo FC

We cant be losing 3-1 at home to Fulham without their only real goalscorer.

We had some really good moments in the game but we didnt capitalise and then we offered Fulham some really easy sucker punches, albeit that shouldnt take away from a couple of good periods they also had in the game, particularly after the 3rd goal. 

All three of their goals were preventable too with each of the back 4 playing their part but we also need to look at how the ball failed to stick with the attacking players under little pressure. Gray had (or should have had) good possession for the 2nd and 3rd goals and we should be on the attack, only for it to breakdown and shortly lead to an attack against us. I though Gray and Maupay were the biggest culprits. 

A massively disappointing day.

16 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

btw can someone please tell me why we water the shit out of the pitch. Players falling over costing us goals. 

All clubs do it to facilitate knee sliding goal celebrations I believe, if someone tried to do that on an old style pitch they'd dislocate both knees; so a safety measure.

Maupay was a joke. For me it looked like he could have won the ba in midfield before first goal, he had a nice chat with the Fulham player before second half kicked off.

ths lack of urgency and conviction in our play is shocking.

dyche needs to take a belting for that, they came out and looked like they had the only rollicking at half time. 

40 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

James garner is a player though. Best in pitch by a mile 

Lads at the start of his career and has more technical ability than any of our players.

Maupay is just an absolute pisstake. Simms is by no means the answer long term but he is a much better than Maupay.

11 minutes ago, Btay said:

Lads at the start of his career and has more technical ability than any of our players.

Maupay is just an absolute pisstake. Simms is by no means the answer long term but he is a much better than Maupay.

He is a proper technician, stands out in our team by a mile!

I've been level-headed for way too long so I'm going to let my head fall off and then hoof it down the street as well after that diabolical performance.

Dyche has had lots of credit, deservedly, but the way he's set us for the last two games has been fucking shambolic. And then instead of recognising what Stevie Wonder could see he just lets it keep playing out without doing a fucking thing about it.

I can only assume that he wanted both full-backs playing as extra centre backs because the pair of dick heads gave Willian and whoever the fuck was on the other side free reign. All game long we were getting murdered down the flanks. Then that was compounded by McNeil and Iwobi/Gray doing absolutely fucking nothing to get out there either. It was a free for all.

And then he's got us twatting balls up the pitch when we've got a fucking dwarf as our striker.

That's enough on the manager.

The players... jesus fuck, slow as fuck (physically and mentally), second to everything because they anticipate absolutely nothing, didn't compete for first balls never mind second balls, I'd love to be able to say we were chasing shadows but we didn't even get near their fucking shadows, and then we have the ball we are atrocious - you've either got players misplacing passes completely or absolutely firing it at a team mate so they have no chance of controlling the ball whatsoever.

The only players that came out of today with a modicum of respectability were Garner and Gana. On another day that would tickle me but I'm too pissed off to find the funniness in anything right now.

The most galling thing about today was that Fulham didn't even really have to play well, all they had to do was be able to play football because playing football is a completely alien concept to these fucking idiots.

Horrible game to watch, apart from the last 20 mins of the first half, where we should have won the game, Maupay really does seem to be vying for the accolade of the worst forward player to pull on an Everton shirt, the amount of times he waited for ball to come to him, only for the defender to step ahead of him was shocking, Simms might be raw but at least he puts some effort in.

Huge game coming up next weekend.

14 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Maupay was a joke. For me it looked like he could have won the ba in midfield before first goal, he had a nice chat with the Fulham player before second half kicked off.

He was miles away from that ball and certainly not something to knock him on IMO. 

10 hours ago, Palfy said:

We did to be fair. But the introduction of Patterson proved he should have started over Godfrey who was absolutely wank again. 

Really? I thought Patterson was just as bad.

33 minutes ago, Bailey said:

He was miles away from that ball and certainly not something to knock him on IMO. 

Really? I thought Patterson was just as bad.

A few times I noticed he slows down in order not to get in a (0/50 situation. Absolutely no interest in working for the team.  From as high up as I was you can see so much of what you normally miss. 

the players slipping ovef pissed me off, it’s been pissing down all week yet we had the sprinklers on none stop. 

10 hours ago, Hafnia said:

A few times I noticed he slows down in order not to get in a (0/50 situation. Absolutely no interest in working for the team.  From as high up as I was you can see so much of what you normally miss. 

the players slipping ovef pissed me off, it’s been pissing down all week yet we had the sprinklers on none stop. 

There arent many strikers that go into 50/50s and that was a 100/0 to the Fulham player. Best chance was getting a block which he tried. The biggest issue was Mykolenko being beaten inside (again) allowing an attacking player onto their strongest foot.

With Maupay I didnt get the impression he wasnt working for the team either, just that what he tried wasn't working. It was the performance of an out of form and low on confidence player. 

24 minutes ago, Bailey said:

With Maupay I didnt get the impression he wasnt working for the team either, just that what he tried wasn't working. It was the performance of an out of form and low on confidence player. 

It was also the performance of a 'not very good player' and I do wish that Dyche hadn't picked him. He adds nothing at all. 

16 hours ago, Bailey said:

There arent many strikers that go into 50/50s and that was a 100/0 to the Fulham player. Best chance was getting a block which he tried. The biggest issue was Mykolenko being beaten inside (again) allowing an attacking player onto their strongest foot.

I get frustrated that many fans cant seem to spot players who are adept at "looking like they are trying".  Maupay closed him down and momentarily slowed and chose to do a "side jump to protect his bollocks" to the players left side when the ball was on his right foot.  It was the epitome of going through the motions. Fraudulent behaviour.

Maupays performance was one of the worst I have witnessed.    Fulham delayed coming out and proceeded to do shuttle runs with our fans booing their intended mindgames  - Maupay stood there on the centre spot chatting away to a fulham player.

Wasnt just him, Gray, Tarkowski, Keane, Myko, stunk the gaff out.