IGNORED

Fulham (Home) 15th April

Romey 1878

• Everton have only lost two of their past 14 league games against Fulham, although they did lose their last home game against the Cottagers in February 2021.

• Fulham have lost each of their past four Premier League games, this after having only lost four of their previous 16 beforehand (W8 D4). The Cottagers last endured a longer losing run in a single top-flight season in April 2019 (run of nine).

• Marco Silva is looking for his first Premier League win over Everton, a club where he managed 53 Premier League games. He’s only the third former Toffees manager to take charge of a Premier League game against them at Goodison Park after managing them in the competition, after Joe Royle (L1) and David Moyes (W2 L4).

• Romey 1878 changed the title to Fulham (Home) 15th April

I am not sure what to make of Fulham. They seemed to concede plenty of chances when I have seen them only to go down the other end and nick one. I think they are flying far higher than they should be, especially before this recent dip.

Players like Ream and Diop aren't great defenders and Robinson is still Championship level (albeit arguably better than Myko). In midfield they have a quality player in Paulinho with a decent support cast in Reed and Perieira. This is where they are strongest and far better than most teams around them, including us. Then out wide you have a resurgent Willian and new boy Soloman who are in really good form. Decodova-Reid keeps hanging around as well and he rarely seems to play a bad game. I don't know anything about their forwards other than Mitrovic, who won't be playing.

My tactic would be to nobble Paulinha in the first minute and then they are there for the taking.

6 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

A bit harsh and certainly better than Myko.Β  Feel like if Robinson would leave Fulham it would be to another EPL club, not that he should leave as Fulham are comfortably safe.

Every time I've watched Robinson he's looked absolutely shite and it's been painfully obvious why he never got a go here.

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

I am not sure what to make of Fulham. They seemed to concede plenty of chances when I have seen them only to go down the other end and nick one. I think they are flying far higher than they should be, especially before this recent dip.

Players like Ream and Diop aren't great defenders and Robinson is still Championship level (albeit arguably better than Myko). In midfield they have a quality player in Paulinho with a decent support cast in Reed and Perieira. This is where they are strongest and far better than most teams around them, including us. Then out wide you have a resurgent Willian and new boy Soloman who are in really good form. Decodova-Reid keeps hanging around as well and he rarely seems to play a bad game. I don't know anything about their forwards other than Mitrovic, who won't be playing.

My tactic would be to nobble Paulinha in the first minute and then they are there for the taking.

Harsh on Ream, and not just saying that because he's American. Genuinely been one of the better center halfs in the league this season

12 hours ago, Hafnia said:

He didn’t seem fully committed on Patterson. Lack of match fitness.Β 

I thought that too. Was thinking Dyche may go for Godfrey, Holgate, or Coady at right-back. Mind you, Godfrey got absolutely shredded for his performance against Man Utd.

Β 

On 13/04/2023 at 15:32, plaidharper said:

A bit harsh and certainly better than Myko.Β  Feel like if Robinson would leave Fulham it would be to another EPL club, not that he should leave as Fulham are comfortably safe.

Maybe but it wouldnt be to a decent PL side, it would be as a back-up or promoted type club. He isnt very good, he is just quick and gets up and down the line all day. Technically, defensively, offensively etc he is poor.

On 13/04/2023 at 18:48, dunlopp9987 said:

Harsh on Ream, and not just saying that because he's American. Genuinely been one of the better center halfs in the league this season

I disagree completely. Whenever I watch him he is making mistakes but getting away with it. He has been a Championship defender most of his career and he hasn't suddenly improved, he just has one of the best defensive midfielders in front of him and a manager that knows how to organise his team properly. Expose him and he will look as average as he is.