IGNORED

Predict our results: 2023-2024 season

Cornish Steve

21 minutes ago, Matt said:

No worries. Don't think any of them have given me any reason to fiddle things, have they @Palfy

Would need the players to send me any updates of scorer too

I hope they haven’t, but while we are on the subject how much would it cost mate💴😉

5 hours ago, Palfy said:

I was going to suggest you send them to me and I’d post them for you.

Will your travels have any bearing on anyone changing their predictions at let’s say 15:58 Greenwich mean time, if so I think you should take a sickie 🤮

1458 GMT?

To the four participants still in contention, I've sent your predictions to Matt since I won't be able to post them once the match has started (am traveling for most of the day). Should you wish to change your prediction ahead of kick-off, please message Matt rather than me. Thanks.

Psst Palfy: I did reassure Matt that you really did predict a 5-5 draw.

1 hour ago, Cornish Steve said:

To the four participants still in contention, I've sent your predictions to Matt since I won't be able to post them once the match has started (am traveling for most of the day). Should you wish to change your prediction ahead of kick-off, please message Matt rather than me. Thanks.

Psst Palfy: I did reassure Matt that you really did predict a 5-5 draw.

Was it 5-5 I better change it I could swear I said 6-6 

1 hour ago, Gwlad said:

Is 3pm GMT. 

I fucked up mate I knew it was 4pm and still put 14:58. I’m going to maintain that it was deliberate on my part to make sure people got their predictions in on time, that’s how thoughtful I can be 🤥

This season, we saw a grandstand finish. We have three joint winners - Boston Toffee, Palfy, and Romey - each finishing the season with 92 points (although all were 6 points behind TT Average). Congratulations, too, to Formby who pushed them all the way and finished just one point behind. Per prediction, the winner this year is Palfy. If we use Per Prediction as the tie-breaker, this would make Palfy the outright winner - but that rule wasn't in place, so there's no tie-breaker. Maybe next season. :)

(Romey: You should have learned the lesson by now. NEVER second-guess and change your prediction. If you'd stuck with your original prediction, you would have won outright.)

Thanks to everyone for participating, as always.

L5du5Jt.png