IGNORED

Predict our results: 2023-2024 season

Cornish Steve

17 hours ago, Palfy said:

This is going to the wire with 4 people in with a chance of winning it. 

Boston's shot his bolt, I think. Mark's more a thoroughbred and pacing it nicely. But I think we have them, Palfy - on the stand side with two to go,  just a nose between us and, as my uncle used to say, I wouldn't like to pick the winner's. 👍

6 hours ago, Formby said:

Boston's shot his bolt, I think. Mark's more a thoroughbred and pacing it nicely. But I think we have them, Palfy - on the stand side with two to go,  just a nose between us and, as my uncle used to say, I wouldn't like to pick the winner's. 👍

Were in the best position Formby no pressure on us mate the other 2 are expected to win, let’s be honest Steve never gave us a mention yet we closed the gap up considerably in the last 2 rounds. Get 1 point more than me and were share it mate 👍😂

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Were in the best position Formby no pressure on us mate the other 2 are expected to win, let’s be honest Steve never gave us a mention yet we closed the gap up considerably in the last 2 rounds. Get 1 point more than me and were share it mate 👍😂

Yep, we've been completely overlooked! Hoping Steve will be greeting us in the Winner's Enclosure with our glasses of🍾. Mark's gone off early with a 2-0. 🤔 Don't think that will get him many points!

Well, the predictions are all in and it couldn't be closer!

Boston looks as though he's studied the form (at least he realises we're playing at home 👍), Palfy thinks we're Real Madrid 😀, Romey is holding firm at 2-0 (though he must be feeling the pressure to change it 😉) and Formby has read the tea leaves. 🫖

Scores to look out for:

Boston 3-1

Romey 2-0

Palfy 3-0

Formby 2-1

5 hours ago, Formby said:

Well, the predictions are all in and it couldn't be closer!

Boston looks as though he's studied the form (at least he realises we're playing at home 👍), Palfy thinks we're Real Madrid 😀, Romey is holding firm at 2-0 (though he must be feeling the pressure to change it 😉) and Formby has read the tea leaves. 🫖

Scores to look out for:

Boston 3-1

Romey 2-0

Palfy 3-0

Formby 2-1

Brilliant 🤩 

7 hours ago, Formby said:

Scores to look out for:

Boston 3-1

Romey 2-0

Palfy 3-0

Formby 2-1

Matt 7-0

And Matt’s been smoking something. 

It just got very interesting!

Congrats to AlbanyNYToffee for scoring 5 points this round. Matt, with his bizarre prediction, came second. Boston Toffee came last this week, which means there's drama at the top for the season and per prediction. Strictly, TT Average now leads for the season. Boston Toffee and Romey are now tied with 91 points, with Palfy right on their heels with 89 and Formby with 88. Per prediction, Palfy has taken a slight lead over Boston Toffee. It all comes down to the final game of the season against Arsenal.

Boston Toffee, Romey, Palfy, and Formby: Please don't post your final prediction here. Send it to me in a private message. I'll post your prediction once I have all four of them. Thanks.

OSecWFP.png

2 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

It just got very interesting!

Congrats to AlbanyNYToffee for scoring 5 points this round. Matt, with his bizarre prediction, came second. Boston Toffee came last this week, which means there's drama at the top for the season and per prediction. Strictly, TT Average now leads for the season. Boston Toffee and Romey are now tied with 91 points, with Palfy right on their heels with 89 and Formby with 88. Per prediction, Palfy has taken a slight lead over Boston Toffee. It all comes down to the final game of the season against Arsenal.

Boston Toffee, Romey, Palfy, and Formby: Please don't post your final prediction here. Send it to me in a private message. I'll post your prediction once I have all four of them. Thanks.

OSecWFP.png

Bring it on 🙌

30 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Yes, I now have all four predictions.

With kick-off time being at 11am Eastern, it's going to be a little awkward. I'm traveling that day and won't be able to post anything between 9am and midnight. Do you mind if I lock in your predictions by sharing them here earlier in the day?

You'll have to allow for a change of scorer though mate

5 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

If I share the predictions with you, would you mind posting them here right after kick-off?

(Waiting for Palfy to offer to share them. :) )

I was going to suggest you send them to me and I’d post them for you.

Will your travels have any bearing on anyone changing their predictions at let’s say 15:58 Greenwich mean time, if so I think you should take a sickie 🤮

9 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

If I share the predictions with you, would you mind posting them here right after kick-off?

(Waiting for Palfy to offer to share them. :) )

No worries. Don't think any of them have given me any reason to fiddle things, have they @Palfy

Would need the players to send me any updates of scorer too