IGNORED

City (home) 27th December 2023

Matt

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I can't even be arsed getting angry anymore, I'm properly numb. The referee points to the corner, City players surround him and he bottles it and changes his mind. I'm getting so bored of every week shouting about how bad the officiating is in this country.

The games on its arse.

It wasn't the City players that made him change his mind. It was the assistant referee. 

Just now, StatesideToffee14 said:

It wouldn't be Pickford being Pickford if he wasn't being an absolute prick about things, right?

Theres a line.  He's way ott in this game, completely lost focus just before the goal. Dreadful positioning. Tarkowski had to push him back in goal, 10 minutes later he had to take him aside again. Unacceptable. 

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

Theres a line.  He's way ott in this game, completely lost focus just before the goal. Dreadful positioning. Tarkowski had to push him back in goal, 10 minutes later he had to take him aside again. Unacceptable. 

True. Though there's a lot of the time where Pickford has to yell at the defenders about getting in the right position during an opposing free kick. 

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

God forbid our players have a bit of fight in them. Jesus wept.

You being serious?! I don't give a shit how much credit he's got in the bank - he's been off his head. 

He was bawling at Harrison and in the end Tarkowski threw him back in his goal.  He's not the captain. 

when he's like this he loses focus and makes blunders. 

Just now, StatesideToffee14 said:

True. Though there's a lot of the time where Pickford has to yell at the defenders about getting in the right position during an opposing free kick. 

But that wasn't what it was about.  Tarks put it out for the corner and instead of getting organised he's swaggering out his box gobbing off. 

from resulting corner he gets beat from near 30 yards near post