IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Finally seen Civil War. If any of you are "team Cap" fans, you need to give your heads a wobble

Same if you're team Ironman "omg you knew he killed my parents when he wasn't being himself omg omg I will kill you both now!"... what in the world. The whole movie was complete shit. Good thing I like Ant Man. I'm for whichever team has Ant Man in it, cause I couldn't care less for the silly plot of this film. Made even less sense than Batman vs Superman.

Seems great so far. Only up to episode 4 but you can see all the influences from the 80's films. It's class.

The Misses made a bold claim/prediction in episode 1 (she's only seen 1, so I've started it again with her) and I think she might actually be right. It's a HUGE plot point if she nailed it in ep 1.

• 2 weeks later...

All in all just a film to entertain then not to overthink.

Yeah, it's supposed to be more good fun than taking it seriously. They said it was a real "comic book" film, whereas the other Batmans (Nolans at least) had felt like they were in "the real world" which maybe will tip peoples interpretation the wrong way. Just enjoy it rather than think about it, was the general message

Right, I've seen a lot of this. The trailers made it look turd (IMO) and I don't think it did THAT well at the Box Office either.

What makes it so good?

The trailers were awful and I was really worried.

Its the usual good balance of seriousness and comic relief, fantastic FX and action. Not good if you've got vertigo though!

The trailers were awful and I was really worried.

Its the usual good balance of seriousness and comic relief, fantastic FX and action. Not good if you've got vertigo though!

Cool. Might check it out.

I really enjoyed the first one, the second was bland and the third, I couldn't care for (based on trailers).

Thanks gents.

I finished Stranger Things by the way. Great little series. Really enjoyed it. Becoming a Cult Classic already.

Has anybody seen Naked Attraction on Channel 4?

It's like the opposite of Blind Date. A date is chosen on how they look naked. Six people are naked in their own uniquely coloured box and there's a date selector i.e. someone who chooses who they want to date. The date selector whittles them down to one by judging them on their bodies in several stages, first stage is waist and below, second stage is neck and below, third stage is face, fourth stage is voice, then the selector gets naked for some reason, to choose who they'd like to go on a date with. Then, it's repeated with another date selector who's the opposite sex.

It's utter nonsense, but you can tell it's a popular show.

• 2 weeks later...