IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

finally finished season 2 of Better Call Saul last night, highly disappointing, its alright but it doesn't have that gripping factor that Breaking Bad had.

Thats a shame, I enjoyed the first one.

Got through 4 episodes of The Expanse last night, intriguing :)

Thats a shame, I enjoyed the first one.

Got through 4 episodes of The Expanse last night, intriguing :)

Tried watching this, thought it was shite tbh, however that zero gravity sex scene would be fun in real life! :lol:

That The OA is a load of crap as well, watched the first episode and it just dragged, nothing to it.

Going to re-watch Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia...again.

I'm a big sci-fi fan so maybe I had more patience, but it certainly gets interesting the further it goes along

Have you watched Travellers yet? It's also on Netflix.

Hundreds of years from now, surviving humans discover how to send consciousness back through time, into people of the 21st century, while attempting to save humanity from a terrible future.

She read the book, felt guilty about not telling him about the abortion, wanted to meet up and apologise, in the interim, he killed himself or stood her up depending on how you read it.

I thought it was it a terrific film. I saw Hacksaw Ridge earlier this week. I liked it, Mel Gibson should make more films.

Live By Night is a pretty good movie. Affleck does another great job.

Good to hear, I read it was poor and due to that he may not be directing The Batman anymore, hopefully that was wrong, every movie I've seen Affleck direct has been great, Gone Girl and The Town the stand out performers.

Good to hear, I read it was poor and due to that he may not be directing The Batman anymore, hopefully that was wrong, every movie I've seen Affleck direct has been great, Gone Girl and The Town the stand out performers.

It's not as actiony as I was expecting but I still enjoyed it.

Going to see Split this week. It looks batshit crazy.

It's not as actiony as I was expecting but I still enjoyed it.

Going to see Split this week. It looks batshit crazy.

Yeah looks class Split, Mcavoy is another great actor, quite under rated.

It's meant to be fantastic. Add to that, there's an incredible plot twist, that no one would ever see coming (I did read up on it accidentally). DON'T google anything until you've seen it.