IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I've liked all of the Marvel films put out so far. The one I enjoyed the least was probably Guardians of the Galaxy after the prison break scene.

I hope that last bit is sarcasm Louis! probably one of the best films out the whole MCU for me. They have absolutely nailed every aspect of the MCU for me, the casting has been perfect, stories have been decent, building to what is hopefully a great finale (infinity war part 2) before then going onto a whole new story.

I've liked all of the Marvel films put out so far. The one I enjoyed the least was probably Guardians of the Galaxy after the prison break scene.

I hope that last bit is sarcasm Louis! probably one of the best films out the whole MCU for me. They have absolutely nailed every aspect of the MCU for me, the casting has been perfect, stories have been decent, building to what is hopefully a great finale (infinity war part 2) before then going onto a whole new story.

I'm so glad you said something. Nearly lost my shit yesterday reading Louis' post :major overreaction alert:

Flabbergasted.

Was finding Memes left, right and centre. Luckily for Louis they weren't posting properly.

Possibly my favourite film of all time. H has got me 3D IMAX tickets for the 29th showing (Vol. 2) for my birthday, I've been soo excited for the last few months. I CANNOT wait.

Looks decent but I'd have rather they stuck with the original Planet Hulk story and introduced Beta Ray Bill and kept the Grandmaster out of it for now or left that plot line alone

It's a quick and rushed way of them introducing high tier characters and bringing Thor and Hulk into the MCU "universe"

Still the nerd in me is excited for it

Looks decent but I'd have rather they stuck with the original Planet Hulk story and introduced Beta Ray Bill and kept the Grandmaster out of it for now or left that plot line alone

It's a quick and rushed way of them introducing high tier characters and bringing Thor and Hulk into the MCU "universe"

Still the nerd in me is excited for it

Because of the outter space setting, i'm secretly hoping Beta Ray will be introduced and probably wielding a newly constructed mjolnir. *Credits roll.

Edited by Lowensda

Because of the outter space setting, i'm secretly hoping Beta Ray will be introduced and probably wielding a newly constructed mjolnir. *Credits roll.

I'd like that it would tie in well, battle for the hammer Thor's losing Odin steps in and creates Stormbreaker for BRB similar to the comics.

Apparently both Bill and Adam Warlock will be introduced, Warlock will be a definite imo as he's a key figure in the whole Infinity Gauntlet story

Watched 10 Cloverfield Lane last night. If Goodman wasn't his usual brilliant self (and MEW wasn't in it) I'd want those 2 hours of my life back. Utter rubbish

The Lego Movie on the other hand was absolutely fantastic

Edited by Matt

Watched 10 Cloverfield Lane last night. If Goodman wasn't his usual brilliant self (and MEW wasn't in it) I'd want those 2 hours of my life back. Utter rubbish

The Lego Movie on the other hand was absolutely fantastic

I was expecting more from 10 CL tbh, although I did like how it has expanded the Cloverfield universe, hopefully more films like the first for the future.

The Lego Movie....the bane of my life right now, all my little lad watches, plays on the xbox, sings is the fucking lego movie. Great film! just not after 81623186th time of seeing it / hearing it.

I was expecting more from 10 CL tbh, although I did like how it has expanded the Cloverfield universe, hopefully more films like the first for the future.

The Lego Movie....the bane of my life right now, all my little lad watches, plays on the xbox, sings is the fucking lego movie. Great film! just not after 81623186th time of seeing it / hearing it.

Everything is awesome.... I share your pain mate ?

Saying that I enjoy the films along with my two, the little lad who's 2 going on 10 loves the Batman one great humour in it

Everything is awesome.... I share your pain mate

Saying that I enjoy the films along with my two, the little lad who's 2 going on 10 loves the Batman one great humour in it

I went the cinema to watch the lego batman movie, it was a great movie. Expecting the Ninja Go lego movie to not be as good but still decent enough, another trip with me lad to the cinema for that too.

to be honest, I thought Cloverfield was utter crap too

do we still need the sarcasm font?

I wasn't being sarcastic. Force Awakens was very "meh" and this one just doesn't seem to strike any interest for me. Rogue One got me very excited, really liked the look of it but still haven't seen it, so I'm clearly not that bothered aha.

I wasn't being sarcastic. Force Awakens was very "meh" and this one just doesn't seem to strike any interest for me. Rogue One got me very excited, really liked the look of it but still haven't seen it, so I'm clearly not that bothered aha.

Force Awakens was great,as was Rogue One!

I never think I'm bothered until I hear the music, then I get all giddy and excited

I'm a big Star Wars fan and I agree with you. Force awakens was a rehash of new hope and return of the Jedi, i enjoyed a couple of the prequels more than it to be honest. Rogue one I thought was fAntastic. I'm cautiously optimistic for last Jedi

Edited by markjazzbassist

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, test screening results from Feb, indicated an unprecedented 100% satisfaction result.

Early press screenings from last night, also point to this being funnier, more emotional, more visual stimulating and with some surprising cameos and characters. Something I never thought possible after the beauty that is Vol. 1!

I have my 3D, IMAX ticket ready and i'm waiting...

Watched two Matthew McConaughey films in the last two days firstly Gold - decent film nothing spectacular but worth a watch

The other I've been meaning to watch for ages Interstellar - Fantastic film seriously enjoyed it, being a big fan of science fiction space and such theories along with a quite powerful and touching storyline it definitely gets a big thumbs up

Watched two Matthew McConaughey films in the last two days firstly Gold - decent film nothing spectacular but worth a watch

The other I've been meaning to watch for ages Interstellar - Fantastic film seriously enjoyed it, being a big fan of science fiction space and such theories along with a quite powerful and touching storyline it definitely gets a big thumbs up

Interstellar is one of my favorite movies. Not only was it fantastic, the one NOlan brother who helped write/produce/direct went to Cal-Tech (college for NASA essentiallY) for a couple years just to make sure the movie was accurate scientifically. They had theoretical physicist Rip Torn who consulted and they published 2 new white papers on wormholes from their findings during the renderings and calculations for the wormhole scenes.

i don't know of any other movie that actually helped to advance science.

Interstellar is one of my favorite movies. Not only was it fantastic, the one NOlan brother who helped write/produce/direct went to Cal-Tech (college for NASA essentiallY) for a couple years just to make sure the movie was accurate scientifically. They had theoretical physicist Rip Torn who consulted and they published 2 new white papers on wormholes from their findings during the renderings and calculations for the wormhole scenes.

i don't know of any other movie that actually helped to advance science.

Didn't know that cheers Mark it's great when they spend so much time and put the effort in it really comes across in the film, it's one I've been wanting to watch for well years now and always put it on the back burner with it being so long and the kids running riot

Definitely up there with my favourites