IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Watched the final Little Boy Blue last night, very emotional show, but what a brilliant performance the whole show was. Made my blood boil the way they acted in that court room and that horrible retort "all this for a little kid". How any solicitor could defend them is beyond me.

It's very 300 if you get my drift the way it's filmed and laid out which I'm into I can see why it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea big cocks and men bumming is a bit off track like but for me it's something different and the back story which is creeping in about god's mythology etc is up my street

Re watched Band of Brothers then re watched The Pacific last week, both fantastic and harrowing BoB being the better of the two imo, we really don't realise how lucky we are and it's sad that today's kids don't get taught about the bravery and struggle from those times

3% of the world's population gone over a short period.... Frightening

Edited by EFC-Paul

Yep, the very beginning, I Want To Believe it's as good as people make out it is (see what I did there), so far so good!

You've planted a seed mate, I may have to go back to the beginning and binge watch when I get back from holiday.

Master of None. Netflix sitcom starring Aziz Ansari, who was probs my least favourite character in Parks and Recreation as you could tell a lot was improvised and didn't match the quality of the others, but it seems to work in this show.

Finally saw Logan. Good movie. I'm not an x men fan or comic guy, but I thought it was a great movie on the human condition and simply dealing with getting older. Thought provoking, which is something I would never have thought to say about a marvel film.

Definitely the most "human" Marvel or DC film to date, I enjoyed it sad to see him give up the role imo played it very well over the years

• 2 weeks later...

I just started watching this show on Netflix "the last kingdom". 3 episodes in and I'm enjoying it. I'm not a game of thrones fan, so it surprises me a little that I'm into this.

Very different to Game of Thrones, nowhere near as complex and has nods to historical fact whereas GOT is total fantasy like LOTR.

Very good programme.