IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Over the last year I've really gotten into military history. Was a bit torn with the show at first because I thought it was OTT, but then I thought about it and came to the realisation that it's only showing a fraction of the reality those men suffered, on both sides. Horrifying but brilliant show. 

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Over the last year I've really gotten into military history. Was a bit torn with the show at first because I thought it was OTT, but then I thought about it and came to the realisation that it's only showing a fraction of the reality those men suffered, on both sides. Horrifying but brilliant show. 

Did this new obsession stem from World of Tanks by any chance :P

2 minutes ago, aaron said:

If you are a fan of Rick and Morty (if your not then why the fuck not?) then get onto Bad Mouth on Netflix, very funny and crude.

I’ve enjoyed both shows, but Big Mouth is quite different in my opinion. It’s like a sex-ed class meets coming-of-age teenage comedy, with fuck-tons of dick jokes/sex humour. 

Doing Breaking Bad for the third time:D. Just started the third series.

Also the seventh Star Trek episode was a good one; a bit of a nod back to the more one off storylines of the original, and also in a "Groundhog Day" style which previous series have done so quite brave I thought. Worked very well.

24 minutes ago, aaron said:

Couldn't get into that new Star Trek, thought the acting was very stiff and the story a bit shite. Does it get better?

The Walking Dead has been great this season so far (albeit only 2 episodes in)

I thought so, but I enjoyed it from the beginning. Thought the dark nature of it made it a lot more interesting. Story is progressing though, quite excited to catch up on the latest one.

I stopped watching TWD after the trough scene. I was already getting frustrated with the repetitive storylines, but that scene just made me feel sick. I've been encourage to start it again though, apparently it gets better after that season. 

30 minutes ago, Matt said:

I thought so, but I enjoyed it from the beginning. Thought the dark nature of it made it a lot more interesting. Story is progressing though, quite excited to catch up on the latest one.

I stopped watching TWD after the trough scene. I was already getting frustrated with the repetitive storylines, but that scene just made me feel sick. I've been encourage to start it again though, apparently it gets better after that season. 

yeah that season was utter shite. Its gone back to being very good, although they could have gotten to where they are at story line wise now A LOT quicker. too many filler episodes for my liking.