IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

It's going to be Kris Marshall apparently.

I'l be disappointed if it's a woman and I hope it never happens (I know it will eventually though).

The Dr will black before being a woman (if he hasn't been already, I don't get Dr Who at all)

;

The Dr will black before being a woman (if he hasn't been already, I don't get Dr Who at all)

no much to get really he is an alien came to earth liked it so much he stayed, got a ship that travels through space and time. he dies every so often and grows a new body.

the actors who have played the role have been:

Willim Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davidson, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant , Matt Smith, John Hurt, Peter Capaldi and also Peter Cushing (separate film series)

I may have seen it once :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Rick & Morty

I'm not a cartoon type of person, but I'm loving this show.

It took me a fair few episodes. But I get it. It's soo much smarter than it lets on. Like Matt said, it's batshit crazy but weirdly, has some plausibility about it. Bonkers but brilliant.

Anyone watched Ozark on Netflix yet? I've heard very good things.

Ballers season 3 starts again tonight which I'm very happy about, great show.

Haven't watched Ozark yet but it's on my list. Ballers is great. First episode premiered Sunday over here. I like the direction.

It's Sunday night counterpart Insecure is pretty damn good, too.

Just been watching a documentary on You Tube. It's about Alistair Urquhart (the luckiest man in WWII). Taken prisoner by the Japanese in Singapore, he worked on the infamous railway (including the bridge over the river Kwai). Got and survived cholera. Put on a ship bound for Japan, got torpedoed and spent several days alone on a life raft. Picked up by another Japanese ship and take to a prison camp in Nagasaki, he was there when the atom bomb was dropped. When he was finally freed, he weighed six stone. 'They don't make them like that any more' hardly does him justice. When the documentary was made, he was 97.

Just been watching a documentary on You Tube. It's about Alistair Urquhart (the luckiest man in WWII). Taken prisoner by the Japanese in Singapore, he worked on the infamous railway (including the bridge over the river Kwai). Got and survived cholera. Put on a ship bound for Japan, got torpedoed and spent several days alone on a life raft. Picked up by another Japanese ship and take to a prison camp in Nagasaki, he was there when the atom bomb was dropped. When he was finally freed, he weighed six stone. 'They don't make them like that any more' hardly does him justice. When the documentary was made, he was 97.

Sounds pretty unlucky to me.

jaysus just like the nurse on the Titanic, she was also on the sister ship the Olympic when it was holed below the waterline and on the third sister ship the Brittanic when it was sunk by the enemy in WW1. If they ever met I would feel sorry for the kids.

Anyone watched Ozark on Netflix yet? I've heard very good things.

Ballers season 3 starts again tonight which I'm very happy about, great show.

Watched the first episode of Ozark the other night it's OK so far hopefully it kicks on though

Vranny I'm still a big kid, I watched the first short season and remake of Castlevania last week and still into Dragon Ball which is (Super) atm