IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I wasn't that fussed on Better Call Saul. It was good, but too slow (only got through s1)

The Expanse, however.... holy shit that just got better and better and better and better. Incredible show, gutted I have to wait until next year now

yeah i just finished season 2 of the expanse. was a twist every episode for the last 6, im still trying to figure out what they're going to do in season 3. fantastic show.

Edited by markjazzbassist

Just watched Little Boy Blue whilst "working", very heavy. Good show so far.

Not gonna lie - I was highly distressed watching that last night... painful.

My wife had left alder hey for the night by the time he was admitted - they battled so hard to save him but he was gone. Surgeons she had always seen as being stoic and composed were in bits...

My best mate was a detective on the case and he was barely home - lots of hard work went into bringing that lot to justice.

On many regards this programme will show the complete and utter mindlessness of gang culture and how some code of silence can exist even when a baby (cos that's what he was - a baby) is murdered.

It will also show how people can come together in times of tragedy.

I hope all the teenage gangster wannabe's watch this programme. If they have one brain cell working then hopefully it will be enough to make them change their minds as to how they want to spend their time.

Unfortunately I fear that there will always be some sort of culture that glamourises this destructive lifestyle

Peaky Blinders is incredible.

Tell you what else is incredible, Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Woah. Loved it. The first one still holds a huge place in my heart but this one is funnier, more wild, more action, more emotion. Great film.

The toilet where they filmed the scene of Tommy getting beat up is where I had my first wee as a married man.

I need one of you comic book fans to give me a list of must watch films and their links. X men, wolverine etc etc.

I always think they are linked so want to get the chronological order right.

Edited by Hafnia