IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

12 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Cant help but like Ivan though, the evil bastard

I can see why you like him but I'm looking forward to him being on the receiving end at some point, it's bound to happen; every big character in it gets their time being humiliated/horribly killed eventually:P.

6 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I can see why you like him but I'm looking forward to him being on the receiving end at some point, it's bound to happen; every big character in it gets their time being humiliated/horribly killed eventually:P.

I’m sure he will but I just always want the Vikings to be victorious :lol: 

I read up about him and it seems he was known as a brilliant tactical leader. 

I watched Dunkirk for the first time this weekend. I didn't think it was a particularly good film but I don' understand why they paid all that money to have Tom Hardy play a fighter pilot in front of a green screen where you could only see half his face for most of the film. I could have done that and I would have been a lot cheaper!

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 16:35, Romey 1878 said:

Black Panther is a great movie. Another Marvel success. 

I honestly thought it was meh, Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 level. Added nothing to the over all story of the MCU. Another poor villain which I thought Marvel had sorted out. You knew the outcome before the film had even begun due to the Infinity War trailer which spoilt it for me.

Just watched the last episode of "Life and Death Row, Mass Execution" which amounted to about five hours over four programmes of what happened in Arkansas in April 2017. State governor Asa Hutchinson comes across as a total piece of shit, giving interviews on people being put to death with a permanent smug smirk of his face; really wanted to punch him.

You have to feel for the victims whether they're related to the dead or the perpetrators; but the fact (in the last execution that went ahead) the family of the victim paid for the daughter/granddaughter of the self confessed killer to fly in and see him was wonderful, not many would do that. They were practising new testament Christianity whereas most in the programme were "eye for an eye" old testamenters.

Mike the prison system is just the modern slavery system.  They criminalize black men like crazy and then force them to work for .50 an hour and they make all sorts of commercial grade shit sold in stores.

the prison complex in America is just more capitalistic “money all at costs” bullshit.  Put down others so the few rich people running the private prisons make out like bandits.