IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

On 27/04/2018 at 00:26, Romey 1878 said:

Infinity War. Wow. Go see it. Go see it now. 

Josh went to see that today.....with his mum (she's never been interested in this sort of thing before but he showed her a couple of previous Marvel movies and she was an instant convert):lol:. Both loved it, said it was the fastest two and a half hours ever, which is always a good sign.

I was just the taxi driver and the mug who stumped up £30 for two reclining seats:mad:.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Josh went to see that today.....with his mum (she's never been interested in this sort of thing before but he showed her a couple of previous Marvel movies and she was an instant convert):lol:. Both loved it, said it was the fastest two and a half hours ever, which is always a good sign.

I was just the taxi driver and the mug who stumped up £30 for two reclining seats:mad:.

I felt the same way about it not seeming as long as it actually was. You could tell it was the culmination of 10 years hard work. 

Cant wait to get it on Blu-ray and watch it again. 

On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 16:20, MikeO said:

Wife is becoming obsessed, has watched Doctor Strange and Thor Ragnarok in the last couple of days and is currently in the next room gasping at Black Panther, she's loving it:lol:!

same trouble here Mike,  see you down the pub?  :lol:

On 27/04/2018 at 01:26, Romey 1878 said:

Infinity War. Wow. Go see it. Go see it now. 

Visually stunning, but I really don't know how I feel about it, simply because so much happened and I've no idea what's coming next. I'd definitely watch it again though

• 2 weeks later...

Caught up with s3 of The Expanse. Just gets better and better 

12 hours ago, Palfy said:

Frankie Boyle discussing Donald Trump it's hilarious they think Trump will be the world's first crowdfunded assassination😂

Last thing that prick needs is martyrdom 

The Brits will probably laugh at this, but I had never heard of Midsomer Murders, friend of mine mentioned it to by wife and she/we started watching back at Christmas, almost done with season 18 now.....Pretty decent binge watching.

I hate there is only one episode left in FX's "The Americans". 6th and final season. Luckily they signed season for season 5 & 6 at the end of 4, so they have been writing for the season in advance, no sudden wraps ups  Really neat show for those of us around or growing up in the Reagan/Gorbachev era.  Best TV show I have watched in years.  right up there with Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul for me. Not on Netflix tho, Amazon Prime.

20 minutes ago, rubecula said:

Best tv show from over there is NCIS (imo anyway)  not keen on American comedy, and most of the other shows I like are cancelled after one series.

Agreed, very good show, think I have seen every episode of that at well. The Americans and Breaking Bad are not comedies. Dramas, a bit more heavy than NCIS

• 2 weeks later...