IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I love tom Hardy, I’ll deffo go see it as my eight year old loves them. I liked the last Spider-Man film and think tom Holland is perfect casting. I know the first films are quite difficult because you have to get to know the characters etc and maybe build up a backstory,  maybe as it’s Sony that’s why it’s started off a bit iffy. I’m not arsed what the critics say, they build some films up unbelievably and you come out so underwhelmed 

Dr Who. Jodie a decent first effort but bin Bradley Walsh asap, if those were his best takes I'd hate to see what ended up on the cutting room floor. Wooden.

Jury out on the rest of the cast but the weakest "new doc" first episode since the reboot imo.....which is sad for Jodie Whittaker because she deserved better.

9 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Dr Who. Jodie a decent first effort but bin Bradley Walsh asap, if those were his best takes I'd hate to see what ended up on the cutting room floor. Wooden.

Jury out on the rest of the cast but the weakest "new doc" first episode since the reboot imo.....which is sad for Jodie Whittaker because she deserved better.

I’m still not sold on a female Doctor. Hopefully it gets better or this experiment won’t last long. I can actually see Doctor Who finishing again after her run. 

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I’m still not sold on a female Doctor. Hopefully it gets better or this experiment won’t last long. I can actually see Doctor Who finishing again after her run. 

Wife agrees (without watching) but then she despised Matt Smith (without watching) ; not keen on change:D.

5 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Wife agrees (without watching) but then she despised Matt Smith (without watching) ; not keen on change:D.

I loved Matt Smith and I actually think she’s pretty much a female version of him. Although, it is only one episode so hard to make a firm judgement on that. 

As I said at the time of her being announced, I just think it was the BBC just being all PC. As they were when they made the Master a woman too. She can’t be worse than Capaldi’s run though, so that’s something!

I think Whittaker is a fantastic actress, but create a brilliant character for her. 

The reason I think this might be the last of DW isn’t really anything to do with this change. They’ve been struggling to even put out the last few series’ due to finding problems. 

still not watched game of thrones,  saw the new doctor start with Bradley Walsh  got to be honest and say he is no Bernard Cribbins is he? but so saying I do not like pandering to pc and/or gay rights.  I do not care if they are men, women, gay, straight or bestial.  it is none of my business so the sooner they stop pushing it in our faces the better I will like it.  maybe the next doctor an be an alien creature  such as the silurians or the sea devils.  after all they are supposed to be from earth too.  and the doctor does like to look earthly.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 18:50, hafnia said:

I'm on series 8... started getting a bit irritated by the posing and same arguments. Enjoyed it till about series 7 I think.

The latest season the acting is awful. I love the show but it needs to end now.

Anyone watched The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix? It is nowhere near as scary as its made out to be but is still a good show.

Latest season of The Walking Dead has been shite, good to see they have hinted at the Whisperers on it though.