IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

21 hours ago, aaron said:

I keep watching Avengers: Endgame theory videos on Youtube, I cannot wait for that film.

My theory is it will be heavily tied into Ant-Man and his use of the "Quantum realm" as the Gauntlet doesn't operate there and the only winnable outcome Strange saw in Infinity war is being played out, Strange will have put parts together unbeknownst to everyone and somehow Loki will play a massive part in it 

It's not following the comics as such so I'm having to guess myself 🤔

3 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

My theory is it will be heavily tied into Ant-Man and his use of the "Quantum realm" as the Gauntlet doesn't operate there and the only winnable outcome Strange saw in Infinity war is being played out, Strange will have put parts together unbeknownst to everyone and somehow Loki will play a massive part in it 

It's not following the comics as such so I'm having to guess myself 🤔

Yeah its 100% linked into the Quantum Realm, which will be a gate way to the multiverse (which was mentioned in Dr Strange). Time vortex was mentioned and leaks show possible time travelling happening. My thoughts are they use BARF and the quantum realm to visit alternative points in history and build their own gauntlet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watched Bohemian Rhapsody tonight, enjoyed it a lot and how in the hell they got the music so close to the original is beyond me.

I just have one question, which extra did they get to play my part in the crowd at Live Aid:huh:? Didn't see anyone who looked remotely like me so that was a bit of a fail.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Shazam was pretty good. I went into it with low expectations but really enjoyed it.

Good to hear! My wife loves Zachary Levi (after being obsessed with Chuck. She had her crush on him, which left me feeling guilt free having a crush on Yvonne Strahovski :)) so she’ll be made up with hearing that 

49 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Anyone watch GOT yet? No Sky TV where I am and snail pace wi-fi so I couldn't stream it; thinking I might try to avoid it until the end and then binge it. Probably have to go to a monastery for six weeks though:unsure:.

I have. Just the usual first episode of setting the scene for the rest of the season. 

On 15/04/2019 at 17:35, MikeO said:

Anyone watch GOT yet? No Sky TV where I am and snail pace wi-fi so I couldn't stream it; thinking I might try to avoid it until the end and then binge it. Probably have to go to a monastery for six weeks though:unsure:.

strange to say  but I am watching it just now