IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

On 27/04/2019 at 16:13, Finn balor said:

Me and the boy just watched it. What an epic event! Absolutely loved it. 

Better be, I'm bored shitless waiting outside the cinema waiting for the bloody thing to finish. "11.55" screening which probably started about 12.30 after the ads and previews😡.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Better be, I'm bored shitless waiting outside the cinema waiting for the bloody thing to finish. "11.55" screening which probably started about 12.30 after the ads and previews😡.

Should’ve just watched it mate. Might’ve given you a surprise 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Should’ve just watched it mate. Might’ve given you a surprise 

Considered it but read in a few places that if someone watched it without seeing the previous twenty (or at least some of them) it'd be wasted on them because they wouldn't "get" it. Bit like watching GoT series eight without having seen the previous seven.

Josh and wife loved it though, although wife came out crying (as did many).

• 5 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Bill said:

Just finished watching Chernobyl and if you havent seen it you really need to, its really gripping and of course its true, Very  compelling.

Meant to watch that and completely slipped my mind, like you Bill I'm old enough to remember it happening but I don't think the enormity of it struck home at the time.

19 hours ago, MikeO said:

Meant to watch that and completely slipped my mind, like you Bill I'm old enough to remember it happening but I don't think the enormity of it struck home at the time.

I dont think many realised the enormity of it Mike,  Russians were very good at being secretive, you only heard what they wanted you to.  A Brilliant Programme.

27 minutes ago, Bill said:

I dont think many realised the enormity of it Mike,  Russians were very good at being secretive, you only heard what they wanted you to.  A Brilliant Programme.

Definitely watch when I get home, WiFi too slow here for Sgygo, though strangely BBC iPlayer is fine.

5 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

It's like Fox just thought "fuck it, Marvel are taking over so we don't want to put much effort into our last movie".

Think the phoenix story is a bit meh. The first two x men were great, and so was the first two on the old trilogy but the third was one of the worse blockbuster films everp. Even the cartoon isn'tt great when it comes to that storyline. On the next reboot they'd be better off missing it out. 

Been watching a bit of Prime lately. Cloak and Dagger season one is okay but season two is awful. I've just binged Good Omens and that was excellent, David Tennant and Michael Sheen alone are worth the watch. 

17 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Think the phoenix story is a bit meh. The first two x men were great, and so was the first two on the old trilogy but the third was one of the worse blockbuster films everp. Even the cartoon isn'ttt great when it comes to that storyline. On the next reboot they'd be better off missing it out. 

Been watching a bit of Prime lately. Cloak and Dagger season one is okay but season two is awful. I've just binged Good Omens and that was excellent, David Tennant and Michael Sheen alone are worth the watch. 

Glad to hear Good Omens has been well done. One of my all time favourite books by 2 of my favourite authors