IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

7 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Haha, honestly I think the actor that does Boyle is amazing, he’s so committed to that character.  If you see him in anything else he’s completely different.  

Don’t get me wrong, I love them all, but Holts “emotional outbursts” just crack me up. 

I’m not a big believer in reviews but it is meant to be fucking amazing. I’m seriously considering going at midnight tonight and selling my son out and then watching it again with him and pretend I haven’t seen it. As I type that I realise I can’t do it. I love coming out of the cinema and talking about it 

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I’ve just got home from End Game. 

Fuck. Just fuck. 

Wife and Josh go to these films together and are seeing it next Wednesday in Bristol, I've seen it has some amazing reviews. Just the driver though, I have to find a way to kill 3+ hours somehow:(.

9 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Wife and Josh go to these films together and are seeing it next Wednesday in Bristol, I've seen it has some amazing reviews. Just the driver though, I have to find a way to kill 3+ hours somehow:(.

It’s immense, Mike. A brilliant way to end a 10 year story. 

This movie is going to make a shit load of money. Easy. 

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

It’s immense, Mike. A brilliant way to end a 10 year story. 

Maybe I'll give it a go at some point then, from the start; have all of them because wife watches the previous ones repeatedly, just not a genre that's ever really interested me but I'm willing to be persuaded.

At the moment I'm bingeing GoT from the start between new episodes to check I know exactly what's built up to it (and making sure I've missed nothing), half way through series two at the mo; just watched Melisandre giving "birth".

53 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Tbf it’s out now so anyone that’s seen it should be able to talk about it. It’s down to you to avoid, not for people not to talk about it. 

It’s called consideration for others mate. Not everyone can get out first day of release. Even the directors and cast have a campaign going on asking people the exact same thing!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/16/entertainment/avengers-endgame-russo-brothers-trnd/index.html

36 minutes ago, Matt said:

It’s called consideration for others mate. Not everyone can get out first day of release. Even the directors and cast have a campaign going on asking people the exact same thing!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/16/entertainment/avengers-endgame-russo-brothers-trnd/index.html

If someone had been to see the midnight release and was talking about it and I read it before I’d been this afternoon then I’d just see it as my own fault.