IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I mentioned it in the 'grind' thread because of the number of trailers of other films, but I watched The Raid 2 recently.

It was incredible. I loved every minute of it. Directed and written by an Evertonian to boot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6IiGjJyM4

I watched the first one just last week, it was good. It was dubbed though, didn't know if it was meant to be or not aha

• 2 weeks later...

Watched The Flash pilot last night!

It was good, felt somewhat rushed, pacing was a little off but I expected it because the Pilot needed to set things up straight away.

Some bits didn't quite work but all in all, pretty good.

I watched the 'original' presentation pilot, so I don't know whether the broadcast version will be more stretched out?

Agents of SHEILD - worth watching? We gave up after 3 episodes because the TV Box didnt record a few, but wondering if its supposed to help setup for the upcoming films?

I thought the first few episodes were pretty shite, but once it came back after the mid-season break it was like they'd sacked all the writers and got new ones in because it was so much better.

I thought the first few episodes were pretty shite, but once it came back after the mid-season break it was like they'd sacked all the writers and got new ones in because it was so much better.

Ok, so worth persevering with then. Any idea if it will be a link between the films? I know there were the occasional references but is there anything major?

I haven't got around to the Leftovers or Legends yet. I kind of like The Strain but I couldn't be doing with the 'son of Eph' storyline.

I really enjoyed Legends, but as I expected I wasn't too sure whether I liked The Strain or not and will have to give it another 2 or 3 episodes before deciding whether to carry on with it or not.

Watched Marvelous on the BBC tonight, and it was exactly that. Brilliant TV, well produced and incredibly charming. Loved it. Highly recommended!

That's the thing about the guy who became (among many other things) Stoke City kit man right? Seen previews/write-ups and plan to watch it very soon.

Also watched Agents of Shield, season 2 pilot....

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! That's how I hoped Agents of Shield would be! It started getting there at the end of Season 1, so I hoped it carries on and it does.

No more messing about. Straight in there. There's Hydra (1945), Agent Carter, there's super powers, there's talk of suicide, there's an arm cut off, there's theft of militaty equipment, theres mental health issues, theres new characters, there's loads of little details that make you question bits you've seen before and raises more. Best episode yet for me.

Watched Marvelous on the BBC tonight, and it was exactly that. Brilliant TV, well produced and incredibly charming. Loved it. Highly recommended!

Watched it tonight, loved it also. Unique and very clever the way they did it; football scenes were largely dreadful (don't think they were ever intended to be accurate, just representative) but it didn't matter a bit.