IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Did you see the "George Lucas" special edition ? :) With added rocks etc.

J - I'm now fully up to date with Arrow. I thought it was excellent.

It's sad that the Middle Earth films are coming to an end, they've been great too. I'll have to watch the Desolation of Smaug again before the next one.

Slade Wilson is the same actor as Azog the Defiler. :D

Did you see the "George Lucas" special edition ? :) With added rocks etc.

J - I'm now fully up to date with Arrow. I thought it was excellent.

It's sad that the Middle Earth films are coming to an end, they've been great too. I'll have to watch the Desolation of Smaug again before the next one.

Slade Wilson is the same actor as Azog the Defiler. :D

Arrow's second season was definitely better than this one, but there's still plenty of time.

Tomorrow is the Flash Vs Arrow double nighter. I am sooo excited.

Have you been watching Flash Louis? If not, you should. Best one by far.

Also, if you wish to be a naughty, I can send you a link of the site I use to stay up to date.

Yeh, I've been watching The Flash from the start. It's pretty enjoyable. The only other Flash related thing I've seen is The Flashpoint Paradox which was amazing.

I like the tie-ins between the two shows, like when Felicity is at her desk and you'll see Iris' blog on her screen.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife missed the "happy" end of it because she couldn't take any more and left the cinema in tears :).

She's probably watched it twenty odd times since on her tablet.

Must admit it got me a bit teary the ending.

Harrowing when you realise the amount of victims on German soil. who weren't "the enemy" all victims of war. War makes you think them and us.

"What did (a murdered protester) do wrong?" asks Liesel, to which her friend replies, "He reminded people of their humanity."

Like a sledgehammer that quote.

Edited by Hafnia

Must admit it got me a bit teary the ending.

Harrowing when you realise the amount of victims on German soil. who weren't "the enemy" all victims of war. War makes you think them and us.

"What did (a murdered protester) do wrong?" asks Liesel, to which her friend replies, "He reminded people of their humanity."

Like a sledgehammer that quote.

Was a real eye-opener for my wife. Having a German Jewish mother who lost many family members in the camps and who refused (until around a decade ago) to even step foot back into her home country she's always had a real blind spot when it comes to Germany and Germans and was very dismissive when I read the book and tried to tell her about it. She took a lot of persuading to go and see it but I'm very glad she did, and so's she.

Anyone not teary at the end must have been scooped up by the narrator during the screening.

Have you read the book? It's genius.