Nov. 4, 2016: Doctor Strange

May 5, 2017: Guardians of the Galaxy

2 July 28, 2017: Thor.- Ragnarok

Nov. 3, 2017: Black Panther

May 4, 2018: Avengers: Infinity War Part 1

July 6, 2018: Captain Marvel

Nov. 2, 2018: Inhumans

May 3, 2019: Avengers: Infinity War - Part 2

I'm taking my nine year old cousin to see TMNT tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be good..

Can't believe that a new movie of Dad's Army is being made (and they're bigging up the fact the script is written by the genius that wrote Mr Bean and Johnny English 2 :huh:). Some decent actors in the cast in Bill Nighy, MIchael Gambon, Tom Courtenay and Bill Patterson (all hampered by Catherine Zeta Jones admittedly).

It will be a disaster, you can't remake perfection and it's pointless to try. See Steve Martin/Sergeant Bilko.

Stupid boys.

Can't believe that a new movie of Dad's Army is being made (and they're bigging up the fact the script is written by the genius that wrote Mr Bean and Johnny English 2 :huh:). Some decent actors in the cast in Bill Nighy, MIchael Gambon, Tom Courtenay and Bill Patterson (all hampered by Catherine Zeta Jones admittedly).

It will be a disaster, you can't remake perfection and it's pointless to try. See Steve Martin/Sergeant Bilko.

Stupid boys.

Sgt. bilko was a remake? Man I loved the Steve Martin and Phil Hartman movie, I laughed so hard.

Sgt. bilko was a remake? Man I loved the Steve Martin and Phil Hartman movie, I laughed so hard.

If you enjoyed it then you'd have died laughing at the original.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Phil_Silvers_Show

Ran from 1955 to 1959 so was finished before I was born but was complete genius, ran late night here for years. There are a few clips on youtube (no full episodes sadly) if you search, still cracks me up.

Love bilko..silvers funny as...never a fan of dad's army though..like my older programmes but just can't get it!

Dad's Army was never "laugh out lot loud" like Bilko but it was gentle, poignant and unique in the way it got humour from a dreadful time that a huge number of its audience had actually lived through. I wouldn't set the Sky+ if it was repeated for sure (would for Bilko) but it's still got a special place in my memory bank from long past Saturday nights; remake is misguided and pointless.

Been watching the first series of The Vikings over the last few days. Quite enjoyable despite the contrived accents.

That's my view on it too. Hopefully the second series will be on soon.

I love those sort of stories - I read the Bernard Cornwell books about the Saxons and the forming of England etc and love those.

Guest millwallforever

The strangest and finest movie I have seen in a very long time is The Wicker Man (1973). Christopher Lee's performance is truly mesmerising:

Edited by millwallforever

The Flash - So far, so incredible. Episode 6 to watch tonight.

Agents of Shield - Just getting better and better, just watched episode 8.

Arrow - Slower than the incredible season 2 but keeps you pinned. really want Ray Palmer in it more!

Gotham - God I wanted to like it and I'm still persisting, however it's just not that good. Hope it gets better (like Shield)

Yukon Men. How utterly beautiful is the place where they live.

I would love to live a life like that.

Picturesque isn't it mate

I'd love to get on the freight trains over there not so much the Yukon area but Alberta or neighbouring British Columbia

It'll beat driving a clapped out old "pacer" at Blackpool!!

Picturesque isn't it mate

I'd love to get on the freight trains over there not so much the Yukon area but Alberta or neighbouring British Columbia

It'll beat driving a clapped out old "pacer" at Blackpool!!

It's absolutely stunning. It's the lifesyle that appeals to me as well. Simple, honest hard working. No crime, no scallies hanging round the shops robbing cars, houses. Sheds or whatever.

Imagine waking up to those views, the air clean and fresh if you need help half the town come to your aid, you help your neighbour it's just a wonderful way of life. Peaceful and tranquil.