IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Always been a bigger Marvel fan than DC personally from comics to animated movies etc but from what I have seen of The Flash I've enjoyed it

I never got into Arrow though just seemed to cheesy for my liking and I've never been drawn in by non "super powered" heroes bar Ironman the marksman types Hawkeye Harper Queen etc don't do a thing for me "in a very non sexual context!"

Watched Big Hero 6 last week with the missus and little girl and we all really enjoyed it well worth watching if your a big kid and into those kind of films

Big Hero 6 is very good. The baddie is pretty scary like for a kids film. Good Marvel/Disney colab that.

Pete - I agree fully about the other shows. In terms of polish, theyre way better and more complete than the likes of the flash, but what I like about it is its ease of watching. You don't have to think too hard about what you're watching.

Louis - Grant Gustin? He'd have been a better Spidey (although him and Garfield are very alike)

It's running on from the "time runs out" storyline Matt it's not to be confused with the original Secret Wars

It basically follows on from the Incursion story where Marvels new big bad Rabum Alal causes alternate earth's to collide "Incursion points" loads of new characters and sub plots etc it's one of the best I've read in a long time but to get your head around it you really would have to read the comics mate

http://marvel.wikia.com/Time_Runs_Out

It's all a great story that basically will lead upto a reboot of Marvel

Edited by EFC-Paul

It's running on from the "time runs out" storyline Matt it's not to be confused with the original Secret Wars

It basically follows on from the Incursion story where Marvels new big bad Rabum Alal causes alternate earth's to collide "Incursion points" loads of new characters and sub plots etc it's one of the best I've read in a long time but to get your head around it you really would have to read the comics mate

http://marvel.wikia.com/Time_Runs_Out

It's all a great story that basically will lead upto a reboot of Marvel

This is what I understand and am worried about, but excited at the same time. I'm not a reader of the comics, but I love the films. Brings so many questions to mind;

Will Age of Ultron coincide with this end of days? Or is it staying in the comic book world only? Will Marvel be buying X Men back and bringing them into the fold along side the Avengers... So many others but need to run to a meeting!

The films will run on prior storylines the reboot for the foreseeable future shouldn't play a part in any of the cinematics

I doubt Ultron will have much of a part in things beyond Age of Ultron it's all about Thanos and gearing up to the Infinity arc which is epic in the nerdiest sense possible :) but you never know they've already gone off track with Ultron in that Stark creates him in the film when it's Hank Pym who did in the comics amongst other odd bits they've done aswel

If they are true to form and the comics down the line then the Infinity storyline pretty much involves everyone in the Marvel Universe so I'd like to think other factions (Xmen Guardians Celestials etc) are brought into it but with all the nonsense between companies at the moment I don't really know mate

Edited by EFC-Paul

The films will run on prior storylines the reboot for the foreseeable future shouldn't play a part in any of the cinematics

I doubt Ultron will have much of a part in things beyond Age of Ultron it's all about Thanos and gearing up to the Infinity arc which is epic in the nerdiest sense possible :) but you never know they've already gone off track with Ultron in that Stark creates him in the film when it's Hank Pym who did in the comics amongst other odd bits they've done aswel

If they are true to form and the comics down the line then the Infinity storyline pretty much involves everyone in the Marvel Universe so I'd like to think other factions (Xmen Guardians Celestials etc) are brought into it but with all the nonsense between companies at the moment I don't really know mate

SO EXCITED!

Like I said, don't read the comics so no idea what to expect with any of it.

I've mentioned before that I'd love X Men involved. Surely Marvel have made enough to buy the rights from Fox now? Bringing Guardians into it too? I need to lie down :D

Thanks for explaining :)

It really is a great story arc that and the Incursion event mentioned earlier along with World War Hulk are probably my favourite storylines in the comics

This will give you a rough idea of what it's about you can actually watch the comics on YouTube if you fancy it but you do get really drawn in

http://www.comicvine.com/infinity-gauntlet/4045-42233/

"His arrival... could herald... the end of the universe... Thanos is coming!"

-- Silver Surfer

Edited by EFC-Paul

It really is a great story arc that and the Incursion event mentioned earlier along with World War Hulk are probably my favourite storylines in the comics

This will give you a rough idea of what it's about you can actually watch the comics on YouTube if you fancy it but you do get really drawn in

http://www.comicvine.com/infinity-gauntlet/4045-42233/

"His arrival... could herald... the end of the universe... Thanos is coming!"

-- Silver Surfer

Adam Warlock could still lead them into war with Thanos, in Infinity Wars Part 1.

His Coccoon is seen in Guardians of The Galaxy, with it being broken at the end. There's also speculation that Peter Quill's dad is going to be Warlock (again deviating from the original material) but went 'missing' (coccoon form) hence Yondu not being able to "deliver him"

thor-adam-warlock-cocoon-610x279.jpg

img_4408-guardians-of-the-galaxy-biggest

Yeah I saw all that mate makes it very interesting all gearing up for some great films they've an endless amount of top material to use

The main "Easter Egg" or speculation from Taneleers collection room for me was Beta Ray Bill seen sat in a chamber that is empty after the explosion great character hopefully he'll feature in a future Thor film

I have no fucking idea what any of you lot are on about :lol:.

Glad it's not just me.

I watched Pompeii last night; absolutely abject. What was Kiefer Sutherland thinking? Is he short of money?

Tried to watch the most recent Planet of the Apes (Dawn of...? Can't be arsed looking it up). Got very bored after half an hour and gave up though my wife stayed with it and said it was very good.

Yeah I saw all that mate makes it very interesting all gearing up for some great films they've an endless amount of top material to use

The main "Easter Egg" or speculation from Taneleers collection room for me was Beta Ray Bill seen sat in a chamber that is empty after the explosion great character hopefully he'll feature in a future Thor film

Saw it. It can be no one else other than Bill. Or very loosely, another Korbinite. But its all too coincidental not to be him! Exciting stuff.