IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Love the show Mike I've got a couple recorded to catch up with I think there's four left where I'm upto but I think it's between the chap with the tash and the tanned bloke for me to win it

Totally forgot their names but some of the puddings "tash guy" has made have had my stomach rumbling!!

My money was on the guy with the ridiculous facial hair from pretty much the start but I think now it's 50/50 between him and one other (I've just given away the fact that he's in the final three but no spoilers beyond that :lol:). All will rest on tonight.

Certainly for me the best three made it to the final.

I watched that "marvelous" last nicht about Neil Baldwin the lad with learning difficulties who was appointed kit man for Stoke by Lou Macari.

If anyone hasn't seen it I would advise you to watch it is a brilliant film. Almost like a real life Forest Gump!!

I watched that "marvelous" last nicht about Neil Baldwin the lad with learning difficulties who was appointed kit man for Stoke by Lou Macari.

If anyone hasn't seen it I would advise you to watch it is a brilliant film. Almost like a real life Forest Gump!!

Great film that, very nicely done.

Marvellous is an aptly named film, loved it!

Better Call Saul is getting another season isn't it?

Thirteen episodes :).

They're just trying to work out where to go with it though apparently...

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/60615/20150424/better-call-saul-season-2-update-plot-reveals-saul-goodman-sitcom-show-runners-beating-their-heads-upcoming-script.htm

Age of Ultron is a magnificent film. That is all.

Thought it was pretty good! What I expected, to be fair.

Don't think its Marvel's strongest offering but its near the top.

For me, the MCU it's;

Guardians of the Galaxy

Winter Soldier

Daredevil (TV)

Avengers Assemble

Age of Ultron

Iron Man

Thor

Captain America

Agent Carter (TV)

Iron Man 3

Agents of Shield (TV)

Iron Man 2

Dark World

Watching daredevil and it's good so far. But the actor for Wilson Fisk is terrible, every time he's in a scene it's like an amateur among professionals.

Oh wow, OK. That's fair enough.

In my opinion, I think he's fantastic. I see his 'amateurishness' as a vulnerability and actually out of all of the characters, he could be real. You know the others are doing a great, acting job but I think Fisk feels 'un-actor like', which in turn makes him dangerous.

In my opinion, I think he's fantastic. I see his 'amateurishness' as a vulnerability and actually out of all of the characters, he could be real. You know the others are doing a great, acting job but I think Fisk feels 'un-actor like', which in turn makes him dangerous.

I'll keep giving him a shot. Just saw the stick episode, that dude is interesting, glad we don't just get the old usual a black widow Electra etc

Watched a fair bit of it with Georgia and it's bonkers but must admit it's quite good and adult at times Regular Show is another she likes and so do I :)

Had someone else mention that to me this morning, will check it out once I've figured reality out again!

Watched all six episodes of Peter Kay's "Car Share". Not normally a big fan of his but thought it was brilliant; not laugh out loud funny but superbly written and produced. The concept is two people thrown together and set virtually exclusively in a car on the way to/from work, though the constant commercial radio is a great "third character" (along with some very funny visual jokes that you have to be quick to spot).

Hope they make some more; strangely it was all available on the iplayer (briefly) before it was on TV.

Rewatching with C, she's living it, but made me think... Fisks character is unnerving. I think he's great.

The Blacklist

Interesting but some horrendous actors in it. Oh, and the "twist" that the supposed FBI expert hasn't cottoned onto yet is so glaringly obvious it's a bit sad. Provided I've got it right mind you :lol:

Edited by Matt

• 2 weeks later...