IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Aquaman is a huge joke in the comic book world, he's a guy that can swim fast and talk to fish. However, I've watched a few DC films lately that changed my opinion on him for the better. Anyway, today Zack Snyder realeased an image of his Aquaman on twitter....wow. He actually looks badass. Game of Thrones under the sea?

B-RAWTjCcAAF81b.jpg

The 'Seven' being the Justice League, for those who aren't sure.

GalleryChar_1900x900_JusticeLeague_52ab8

Edited by tenaciousj

Re: Firefly. It surprises me how low audience numbers are for big tv shows. Breaking Bad for example had less than 1.5m watching in USA. Eastenders here generally gets 7m.

I didn't like Misfits, I just couldn't get into it.

I've just been watching a documentary on the British video gaming scene (Bedrooms to Billions), who should appear ? None other than Everton director Jon Woods. He was talking about how video game arcades made gaming popular in the UK and Europe and his decision to leave the industry in the mid-nineties.

about 8-10 episodes into Breaking Bad - enjoying it.

Early days, but after watching Sopranos nothing really gets close - it may get better and better but for me Sopranos was the best and is unlikely to ever be beaten.

I thought the same, but Sopranos eventually became second place to Breaking Bad.

I thought the same, but Sopranos eventually became second place to Breaking Bad.

The second season nearly finished me off, I was so bored five episodes in. I'm now on season five.

Still think BB is one season too short.

Louis. I watched that yesterday, was funny. You should hear the directors comments. It was made a a 'fuck you' to how reboots (source material being lighthearted) are getting darker and darker (Fantastic Four, Transformers, DC movies as examples).

I read the interview after seeing it, I thought it was satire when the 'bait' trope was used. :)

Hilarious, madonna just went for a burton live on stage at Brits!

She's an old lady so you shouldn't laugh; falling down at 50+ is not like a slip at a younger age, you don't bounce back up. It hurts.

But it was pretty hilarious.

Not watched any of it tonight, "popular" music is just so abysmal nowadays I feel sorry for the generation growing up with it. But then again my dad probably felt the same about me.

She's an old lady so you shouldn't laugh; falling down at 50+ is not like a slip at a younger age, you don't bounce back up. It hurts.

But it was pretty hilarious.

Not watched any of it tonight, "popular" music is just so abysmal nowadays I feel sorry for the generation growing up with it. But then again my dad probably felt the same about me.

Nope you're spot on. I view it like this. In European classical music there was Mozart and Debussy and Beethoven, but most of the really good stuff was separated by hundreds of years.

Same with rock, jazz, r&b. 60's and 70's were an explosion of creativity and talent, won't see another for another 50-100 years.