IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

First four episodes of Game of Thrones series five have been leaked online.

So the question is whether to watch them all tonight and then wait five weeks for the next one or wait for them on TV. Difficult decision, but I think the temptation will prove too much.

I thoroughly enjoy that series and I am looking for them right now

First four episodes of Game of Thrones series five have been leaked online.

So the question is whether to watch them all tonight and then wait five weeks for the next one or wait for them on TV. Difficult decision, but I think the temptation will prove too much.

I'm going to have to go on the Internet with blinkers on for the next five weeks then!

They should have had street-wide barriers ;)

What they could do is have a large ramp either side of the tracks for a motocross style jump!

A French railway company has made a formal complaint to the race organisers.

Saw that as it happened; think they should identify the riders who went through after the barrier came down and discipline them in some way, it was insane.

Love the show Mike I've got a couple recorded to catch up with I think there's four left where I'm upto but I think it's between the chap with the tash and the tanned bloke for me to win it

Totally forgot their names but some of the puddings "tash guy" has made have had my stomach rumbling!!