IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Funny you say that as my girlfriend was the same. She ain't too amused when I quote Brent either. Strangely enough I've never watched the US version. For some reason I just think it might spoil the UK one for me? I don't know really, it's on Netflix so might give a few episodes a go some time.

That series would be a perfect shot in the arse for some people who need it if they could only recognize they were him. I've worked with a few like Brent.

Edited by Hafnia

That series would be a perfect shot in the arse for some people who need it if they could only recognize they were him. I've worked with a few like Brent.

Me also.

Gervais isn't someone I like personally but no doubting his talent as a writer; just a shame his biggest fan is himself.

Apparently Wesley Snipes met with Marvel.

It looks like Ten's dream of a Blade cameo in civil war is coming to fruition.

I think there'll be a few surprise cameos, including Daredevil. They won't have any speaking parts as per se, but I do think they'll be in a crowd of 'supes'.

Has to be Jason Todd. Joker famously killed Jason in A Death In The Family. That's why the HaHaHa etc.

I wasn't blown away by it.

Wonder Woman looks poop. Lex so far has been awful.

I do like Affleck as Bruce funnily enough and the scenes of them fighting are pretty cool.

Other than that. Not overly excited.

I thought that but

he's just been brought back to life as the Arkham Knight

so changed it to Tim Drake.

He's been bought back to life loads. He's the Red Hood for a while too. Joker was the original Red Hood but after Jason's 'death' , he comes back as Red Hood to haunt Batman, as he blames him for not saving him.

The trailer suggested the rumours of Zod's body being experimented on by Lex and consequently creating Doomsday are accurate. The section immediately after WW smashes her gauntlets together (edited to look like 1 scene but definitely 2), I think the pulse is a 'cage' to contain him.

Producers and writers have been talking about the consequence of SM killing Zod, which would have a big affect on him in this film. Most people expected it to be emotionally connected but by my reckoning is that, its hinting at the resurrection of Zod, as Doomsday.

I was of the opinion that SS would be shit too, but everything that's come out about it has looked good.

Except for Will Smith. He seems so out of place.

I didn't like the Deadpool trailer, it's not to my sense of humour and fell flat for me. The brown pants gag was good though.

Except for Will Smith. He seems so out of place.

I didn't like the Deadpool trailer, it's not to my sense of humour and fell flat for me. The brown pants gag was good though.

Yeah, I'd agree with that about Smith. They've got him just because of his name, hoping that will pull people in.

The thread returns to sanity, all the recent stuff has been so far over my head. Noel is a genius, his brother is a twat.

I missed having a pint with Liam by 10 minutes in the Kings Head in L.A back in 2004 I think it was - they were recording "don't believe the truth."

I had been in there for about 2-3 hours and was chatting to the ex pats in there at the bar. I returned later and found out that Liam turned up and sat chatting in the seat next to where I was - he was apparently very well mannered and chatty. Had a few guinness, left a good tip and left.

It was the bar where Colin Farrel did the darts scene as Bullseye. Nice place.

I've just come in from Ant-Man, it was alright.

I watched some ants carrying a bit of a crisp up a wall earlier, brilliant teamwork, was excellent.

In my humble opinion ants should just stick to being ants! Much easier life, no need for a passport or border controls, no discrimination (apart from against those red bastards). Someone should make a film about it....or did someone already do that?

PS. I'm a bit pissed (if that wasn't obvious from the above) :beer:).

Louis, Mark - how come? Can you put your finger on why it wasn't as good?

Going Monday, going not knowing what to expect really.

Not really tbh. It's not that it was a shit movie or anything like that, it just didn't really grab me and didn't feel superhero-ey. It was like it was just a normal movie sort of thing.