IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Beverly Hills Cop

Another of the big movie releases of '84, that once again saw on release, but the series had run it's course by the time of the third. Lo and behold they're going ahead with another in a year or two, some 20 years after the last entry, (Murphy still in lead role) which is ill-advised to say the least. In any event, can't beat the original.

beverlyhillscop1.jpg

Did you see the Dark Knight Returns, Romey?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Batman-Knight-Returns-Blu-ray-Region/dp/B009T5MKM8

The whole Batman vs. Superman thing just doesn't work for me. It's in either part one or part two of that. The films themselves are great, it's just the appearance of Superman that fell flat. For me, it's better when they are apart.

No, I haven't. That's just a cartoon, right? I only really watch the films and the tv shows (Smallville, Arrow etc), rather than get too deep into the superhero world.

Tatum is a piss poor actor he doesn't have the ability to pull off LeBeau for me John Holloway would have been ideal or even Jared Padalecki over Tatum

Just watched the final episode of this seasons Blacklist plenty of questions still unanswered but love the show and can't wait for season two to start, got a few theories on what the deal is with Red Lizzy and now Berlin (Stormare great actor)

Just watched the final episode of this seasons Blacklist plenty of questions still unanswered but love the show and can't wait for season two to start, got a few theories on what the deal is with Red Lizzy and now Berlin (Stormare great actor)

Don't mention anything, yeah?!

Don't mention anything, yeah?!

Is that sarcasm or not I can't decide :) have you watched the last one yet?

I've watched a fair few episodes of season one of Vikings at work it's ok but nothing to rave about I found it very easy to get uninterested in but each to their own

Is that sarcasm or not I can't decide :) have you watched the last one yet?

I've watched a fair few episodes of season one of Vikings at work it's ok but nothing to rave about I found it very easy to get uninterested in but each to their own

No, I'm being serious because I haven't seen it yet. I'll be watching when it's shown here on Friday. One of the best things on the TV right now, I'm already looking forward to the next season.

I just thought I'd give Vikings a go because I find that period of history interesting.

Gonna give that Penny Dreadful a go when that starts next week (I think) as well.

Well good job I kept it free of spoilers then :) it's one of those shows you like to share plot opinions because it's so well and smartly written it's definitely in my top three of all time shows with Boardwalk Empire and Thrones

Yeah that's pretty much why I watched it as it's an era of interest and Penny Dreadful does look good the missus is looking forward to it

I suppose. I watch Arrow online, never knew it was UK broadcasted.

Im quite excited by it, loved the Barry Allen episodes on Arrow and think they'd led up to 'the event' perfectly. Hints of Star Labs have been dropped all over the place in season 2 (and some in 1) and it worked really well.

I suppose. I watch Arrow online, never knew it was UK broadcasted.

Im quite excited by it, loved the Barry Allen episodes on Arrow and think they'd led up to 'the event' perfectly. Hints of Star Labs have been dropped all over the place in season 2 (and some in 1) and it worked really well.

It's on Sky One, Thursdays at 8.