IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Just come home from watching Winter Soldier....holy cow.

Its incredible. EASILY the second best Marvel movie (Iron Man 1 still supreme), absolutely loved it. My misses has been raving about it and she hates most of the films, so it must be very good for her to be gunning for it!

Just come home from watching Winter Soldier....holy cow.

Its incredible. EASILY the second best Marvel movie (Iron Man 1 still supreme), absolutely loved it. My misses has been raving about it and she hates most of the films, so it must be very good for her to be gunning for it!

I loved it as well, mate :).

Just watching MOTD 2 now and they've put the Shite's game on first (what a surprise). Swear to god the people making those decisions are Liverpool fans and the pundits they hire as well.

There was only two games to choose from today in their defense.

They always put the highest place teams on first also, so as Liverpool are both higher placed than both ourselves and Arsenal, they get priority unfortunately.

I loved it as well, mate :).

I liked it too. I'd say it was the best Marvel film to date.

Although I wonder what it means for Agents of Shield now that it's been disbanded

It was a nice touch that the Senator was the same actor as the one from Iron Man 2. Good to see Agent Hill back too.

I think they're looking to re-introduce Fantastic Four, Dr. Strange was namechecked.

I liked it too. I'd say it was the best Marvel film to date.

Although I wonder what it means for Agents of Shield now that it's been disbanded

It was a nice touch that the Senator was the same actor as the one from Iron Man 2. Good to see Agent Hill back too.

I think they're looking to re-introduce Fantastic Four, Dr. Strange was namechecked.

Dr. Strange was definitley name checked and its already confirmed for Phase 3.

Re: Spoiler. Its already covered apparently, hence the (second) mid season break.

Somehow America managed to make Oldboy a 3/10. Absolutely shocking, no character development just gore then a flimsy explanation by the villain (a weedy guy with a stupid English accent) at the end. Samuel L just in the film to say motherfucker a few times to please his fans.

Bill - Dexter s4 is up there with Breaking Bad, simply mesmerising and one of the best stories I've ever seen

For our American friends, what have you thought of these trailers for Fargo? Looks fantastic, hope we can get it in Europe.

I rarely watch TV or any movie, but I've been feeling a bit under the weather this week and decided to rest and watch 'Where Eagles Dare' for probably the fiftieth time. For me, it's one of the best action movies ever made, with phenomenal acting from Richard Burton and Clint Eastwood. It's such a good story, and everything revolves around the clever and unexpected scene in the middle. It's very symmetric: they fly in, they fly out, they go up the cable car, they go down, they climb up the wall, they scale down the wall, and so on. I also enjoy the "mistakes" in the movie, such as when you can see all the cameramen reflected in a window or when a steering wheel suddenly turns from red to black! There are not many movies I can watch multiple times, but this is one of the exceptions. It will always be a favourite.

Similar with "The Eagle has landed" which is also a good movie.

Bill - Dexter s4 is up there with Breaking Bad, simply mesmerising and one of the best stories I've ever seen

Thanks Matt, should i skip series 2 and 3 or stick with it.

Doesnt sound like a classic, you can see it on Netflix. ...........

Fargo
19961hr 38m

Average of 7,573,158 ratings:

3.8 stars

When a car dealer conspires with dim-bulb criminals to kidnap his wife for a hefty ransom, a folksy -- and pregnant -- police chief is on the case.

For our American friends, what have you thought of these trailers for Fargo? Looks fantastic, hope we can get it in Europe.

The movie is awesome.. are they coming out with a series?

I saw that title when it was released at the time, and one watch was enough. This was at a time when the irritating Buscemi rat actor seemed to appear in every fucking US movie of the mid-1990s.

In any event, viewed De Palma's Scarface a short time ago and now trying to get into a Steven Seagal release. (Marked for Death)

At the moment I am "watching" tweets from the pistorius case. I don't think i've ever come across anything so disgusting from a human in terms of arrogance, narcissism, lies, play acting and just down right disgusting lack of remorse or respect for that poor girls family.

If he had any shred of decency he would have pleaded guilty to murder - as it happens he has absolutely none. I hope the prosecutor completely and utterly destroys him to the point he has no option but to change his plea. Even then I want him to spend the rest of his days in prison. The only person he is crying for is himself, the only person he wants to appear vulnerable to is the judge, he walks in and out of that court like some strutting alpha male.

Guest Nikica

Fargo the series looks good. I quite like the TV version of From Dusk Til Dawn too.

HBO's new series Silicon Valley is seriously funny.

Yeah, gonna give that a watch myself over the weekend.