IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I've seen the first two episodes of Arrow (Netflix job), I quite like it so far.

This has TenaciousJ all over it.

Nope wasn't me...:lol:

But seriously, just watching that, how could anyone want anything other than flying as a power? How empowering, free and exhilarating.

I wish.

Arrow's really good, the second series is even better than the first.

Really? Will keep watching then. Watched the first 5 episodes last night, was impressed. Just like Oliver Queen as a character.

And his sister and ex-gf are bangin.

Does two movies constitute a franchise ?

You know damn well they'll go ahead with this eventually. Maybe if Ramis was still with us, they'd think twice about making another film, but they'll want to go ahead to make something in his honor - and with some of the original cast involved also ?

They should never released the second in 1989 which was a disaster, and now trying to resurrect the film name for a third go after an absence of twenty-five years ?

Sometimes you need to think with your head - not with your heart - and realize for the good of something, just to leave things as they are, or how we remember them. I think Ramis would've wanted it that way. - A third release is simply unnecessary, but all about damn profits someone can generate - as always.

Going to see "The Book Thief" this afternoon.....

Was very good....I was a bit analytical having read it several times but still impressed, don't really understand a lot of the criticism (author doesn't either apparently).

Had to carry the wife out in a bucket at the end, so that was the response of someone who'd not read it, and she very rarely cries at films.

Was very good....I was a bit analytical having read it several times but still impressed, don't really understand a lot of the criticism (author doesn't either apparently).

Had to carry the wife out in a bucket at the end, so that was the response of someone who'd not read it, and she very rarely cries at films.

talking to yourself again mate?

:P

They've put the original series of Bergerac back on the BBC now, around 3pm weekday afternoons, and as a frequent viewer of the original episodes in the 1980s, always try to view when possible. Today should be no different. No stranger to the channel islands although usually stay on Guernsey, I think a great many people associate Jersey with the television series, and it was (and still is) a fine program.

On today at 3-20 PM BBC2 if you wish to take in a viewing.

I was listening to a podcast earlier featuring Arnie.. he said he's going to be working on a sequel to Twins this year called Triplets.

His and Danny Devito's character's mother dies and at the will reading they find out about a third brother.. played by Eddie Murphy, and they go forth and try to find him.

I'm not making that up.

I was listening to a podcast earlier featuring Arnie.. he said he's going to be working on a sequel to Twins this year called Triplets.

His and Danny Devito's character's mother dies and at the will reading they find out about a third brother.. played by Eddie Murphy, and they go forth and try to find him.

I'm not making that up.

sounds awesome!

Guest Nikica

Yeah, I quite liked the trailer. But they can be very misleading. I also like the trailers for X-Men DOFP, Godzilla and Amazing Spiderman 2. Think I will go and see all of them. Gonna go see Cap next week.

I'm still watching 1987 Ninja Turtles and Battlestar Galactica. Been watching a some ongoing shows too, such as Bates Motel and Once Upon A Time.

Seeing as wrestling is mentioned above - I have rarely watched it since 2008, but I subscribed to the WWE Network (you need American PSN and to enter an American postcode on the site). It's pretty good and I look forward to delving into some old matches. It has a huge library considering it's in its infancy. For the price you can't grumble, and if I get bored of it I can cancel (6 month commitment though, so £36 outlay i.e. £6 per monthly installments). Last night I watched most of the Shawn/Bret documentary - was interesting to see them sitting next to each other discussing their rivalry.

Guest Nikica

I've been watching American Horror story.. currently on episode 5 of the first season. I like it a lot.

Class show mate - it's an anthology series too so every season is a new story, ala True Detective. How far are you into it now?

I'd probably say that season 2 - Asylum - is my favourite. There are rumours that season four will be set in Nazi Germany.

I finished season 1 last night and watched the first episode of season 2. I don't know whether I like that they're the same actors in a new role in a new story.

Constance was a great character. Violet/Tate gave off a Casper the friendly ghost vibe at times. Zachary's Quinto's Chad was great and the showdown between Chad and Constance was fun, "Man must not lie with man; it is an abomination." "So is that hairdo, but I figure that's your business."

Guest Nikica

I finished season 1 last night and watched the first episode of season 2. I don't know whether I like that they're the same actors in a new role in a new story.

Constance was a great character. Violet/Tate gave off a Casper the friendly ghost vibe at times. Zachary's Quinto's Chad was great and the showdown between Chad and Constance was fun, "Man must not lie with man; it is an abomination." "So is that hairdo, but I figure that's your business."

Hahaha. It's been a while since I saw the first season - it's on Netflix now I believe so might have to give it a rewatch some time.

Yeah, Jessica Lange's characters are all brilliant in this show. She's a very talented actress. Quinto is a pretty underrated actor - loved his role in Heroes. They all put in good performances in that first season though.

You'll enjoy Asylum - it's pretty entertaining.